• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (13/02/21)

I beg to differ. Wales have been great at getting red cards from the opposition. Takes some skill that!
1613251443962.png

Actually, you're totally wrong here. The frequent English / Irish posters on here are usually very critical of performances by their own team. They'd be the first to say 'we've been shite but we played what was in front of us'.

No one is saying any of this is Wales's fault but there's a difference between that and saying Wales have been great.
Not really surprised being being put right by a EngIrish fella xxx

Arrite Alan Wyn wass occurin
Haha. Hahaa, hahahaha ,.. so funny almost as funny as Ronan o gara ....

Yeh Gimp

The saes and Irish fans have got nothing else to do but diss a game of rugby that doesn't involve them . Give it a rest you sad fucks... Just saying

I do remember a thread like this a year or two ago, involving the same antagonist. Im so glad I was able to see the sequel.
Enlighten us ??

Actually, you're totally wrong here. The frequent English / Irish posters on here are usually very critical of performances by their own team. They'd be the first to say 'we've been shite but we played what was in front of us'.

No one is saying any of this is Wales's fault but there's a difference between that and saying Wales have been great.
Did dums

I beg to differ. Wales have been great at getting red cards from the opposition. Takes some skill that!
Can't be held accountable for the opposition discipline

BigA is literally the drunken village idiot in the pub who everyone avoid, insults anyone that won't converse with him and calls it banter....

add into that he's probably lived in England since he was 2 but carries a strong welsh Nessa like accent
Nope.

If you're giving out bans, BG8 got banned like three times for being a bully when we were like 17 and kept making new accounts!
Oh are you feeling threatened . Except my apologies you Irish .....

Don't take things personally .. it's banter lads , Jesus

The English and Irish when they realise bushytop and bigarena are back in town ... Taking back control!!!

Not really surprised being being put right by a EngIrish fella xxx

Haha. Hahaa, hahahaha ,.. so funny almost as funny as Ronan o gara ....

Yeh Gimp

The saes and Irish fans have got nothing else to do but diss a game of rugby that doesn't involve them . Give it a rest you sad fucks... Just saying

Enlighten us ??

Did dums

Can't be held accountable for the opposition discipline

Nope.

Oh are you feeling threatened . Except my apologies you Irish .....

Don't take things personally .. it's banter lads , Jesus
I love this post more than I can put into words.

Just a quick question how many teams can do the grandslam this year???

Latest posts