• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (13/02/21)

Just a quick question how many teams can win the triple crown this year ??

Yeah thought so you EngIrish fucks go pack your bags good girls haha

Christ on a bike. Morning all. I'm usually just a casual observer of this board but mods, the BA needs ditching.

Well done Wales. No real fan believes Wales should be in the grand slam position they are. But it is what it is and winning breeds confidence. The win has more meaning because Wales beat a team that England couldn't, such is the psyche of many Welsh fans like the BA.

Anyway, to quote Alan Quinlan on IRFU.TV last night, "the worst team to ever make a WC semi final is on course to be the worst team to ever win the triple crown"

Quinlan knows...

Christ on a bike. Morning all. I'm usually just a casual observer of this board but mods, the BA needs ditching.

Well done Wales. No real fan believes Wales should be in the grand slam position they are. But it is what it is and winning breeds confidence. The win has more meaning because Wales beat a team that England couldn't, such is the psyche of many Welsh fans like the BA.

Anyway, to quote Alan Quinlan on IRFU.TV last night, "the worst team to ever make a WC semi final is on course to be the worst team to ever win the triple crown"

Quinlan knows...

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong so forgive me if I am but wtf you on about no real fan believes Wales should be in the GS position they are in. I mean, wtf. Lol.

Firstly, what is a real fan and secondly, and again, forgive me if I've mis read, but sport is quite a simple concept, if you win you win. I mean, it's not even that we've been given multiple shocking gift decisions from the ref.

We deserve to be in the position we are in because we've won both of our games. It really is that simple. Maybe I'm not a real fan, though.

Probably bad wording, I think what he was trying to say Is that fans of the sport could see that Wales probably were not the stronger team and likely winners without the red, with that said they were both reds no question of either and the individuals/teams only have themselves to blame for them.

A large chunk of you perceived saltiness was mostly from you fellow countrymen he quite literally out posts everyone, appears to have dubbed himself the Welsh lord and savour along with Bushytop.

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong so forgive me if I am but wtf you on about no real fan believes Wales should be in the GS position they are in. I mean, wtf. Lol.

Firstly, what is a real fan and secondly, and again, forgive me if I've mis read, but sport is quite a simple concept, if you win you win. I mean, it's not even that we've been given multiple shocking gift decisions from the ref.

We deserve to be in the position we are in because we've won both of our games. It really is that simple. Maybe I'm not a real fan, though.

Loads of saltiness on this thread, though. Great to see
Salty? Only towards Welsh fans who rarely
Loads of saltiness on this thread, though. Great to see
Only directed towards the least gracious fans in 6n rugby, winning and losing.

Probably bad wording, I think what he was trying to say Is that fans of the sport could see that Wales probably were not the stronger team and likely winners without the red, with that said they were both reds no question of either and the individuals/teams only have themselves to blame for them.

A large chunk of you perceived saltiness was mostly from you fellow countrymen he quite literally out posts everyone, appears to have dubbed himself the Welsh lord and savour along with Bushytop.

He should've said that but I'll give him benefit if the doubt and assume that's what he meant.

Yeah that guy got triggered big time but there were some pathetic trolling posts before he lost it. lol.

Wait sorry what who were acting like dickheads? Can you actually point to posts that genuinely warranted that kind of reaction or any kind at all?

you used to be coo... who are you again?

1613295317546.gif

Wait sorry what who were acting like dickheads? Can you actually point to posts that genuinely warranted that kind of reaction or any kind at all?

The ******** posts I read were from people belittling someone who's spelling and punctuation and what not were perhaps not the greatest.

No doubt, I'm sure, some of these people went to private school and had a good education but I thought them making fun of someone who, for all they know, could be dyslexic (or just drunk) a bit pathetic.

Prior to that it was just your standard trolling posts about AWJ and Wyn Jones and Wales
In general but that's par for the course.

The ******** posts I read were from people belittling someone who's spelling and punctuation and what not were perhaps not the greatest.

No doubt, I'm sure, some of these people went to private school and had a good education but I thought them making fun of someone who, for all they know, could be dyslexic (or just drunk) a bit pathetic.

Prior to that it was just your standard trolling posts about AWJ and Wyn Jones and Wales
In general but that's par for the course.
His spelling was attrocious because he was clearly drunk and came on here to wind everyone up. Like he does every ******* Six Nations.

The rest of the Welsh posters are sound and I'm glad it may have bought bushytop back but he's just waste of space.

His spelling was attrocious because he was clearly drunk and came on here to wind everyone up. Like he does every ******* Six Nations.

The rest of the Welsh posters are sound and I'm glad it may have bought bushytop back but he's just waste of space.
Appreciate it dude... dunno if I'm 'back' back but as I said appreciate it all the same. I just simply had to check the place out after a poor Wales won two on the bounce largely due to two (admittedly accurate) red cards. Glad I did too, last night was a hoot.

I hear ya, and I'm not saying he acted with a lot of class either but I personally don't like to see people's intelligence or spelling mocked probably coz my reading age is that of a 9 year old. Lol.

Latest posts