• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (13/02/21)

Appreciate it dude... dunno if I'm 'back' back but as I said appreciate it all the same. I just simply had to check the place out after a poor Wales won two on the bounce largely due to two (admittedly accurate) red cards. Glad I did too, last night was a hoot.
Stick around for 12 hours at least, I'm gonna go ******* nuclear on anyone who insults Keith Earls* when we lose later.

*Presumably almost exclusively me but I'll be in no state to realise.

Stick around for 12 hours at least, I'm gonna go ******* nuclear on anyone who insults Keith Earls* when we lose later.

Will do bro, really looking forward to the match too (on top of you going ******* nuclear on Keith Earls insulters).

I'm guessing I need to go back to last weeks match thread to check out your posts right?

Will do bro, really looking forward to the match too (on top of you going ******* nuclear on Keith Earls insulters).

I'm guessing I need to go back to last weeks match thread to check out your posts right?
I wouldn't bother, I'm banging the same drum repeatedly these days, you'll soon catch up.

I'm going to be controversial and say that wasn't a bad Wales performance. Scotland were definitely well on top in the first 30 but Wales did start to get back into the game even before the red card. That disallowed Scotland try was the big turning point where Scotland list the plot for a bit. I did like Privac making the big call to haul off Biggar and Davies with 30 to go.
As for Scotland, as I said before, that should be a game they are winning. They seemed well in control after 30 and I know not too many games are easy in the 6 nations. But from that position they should be seeing that out from there.

To be fair, I'd be unhappy with Irish rugby as well. You're ****, it's boring and you barely win anything.

I like this trolling business. It's fun.

200.gif

Interesting stat I came across

Only 10 red cards have been handed out in the six nations history (2000-)

5 to teams playing against Wales and none to Wales

Interesting stat I came across

Only 10 red cards have been handed out in the six nations history (2000-)

5 to teams playing against Wales and none to Wales
While I can understand that previously the crowd may have influenced the ref, the reality is that both cards were correct. Also I imagine if current laws had been implemented for every 6N's that number would be far higher.

While I can understand that previously the crowd may have influenced the ref, the reality is that both cards were correct. Also I imagine if current laws had been implemented for every 6N's that number would be far higher.
Oh it's expected to climb rapidly

could this be the end of clearouts at the breakdown , when players hit at speed risk of hits to the head go up as ,as soon as contact is made it becomes a collision and the control(if there was any) has gone , not wishing this just looking at it with no game day emotion involved.

could this be the end of clearouts at the breakdown , when players hit at speed risk of hits to the head go up as ,as soon as contact is made it becomes a collision and the control(if there was any) has gone , not wishing this just looking at it with no game day emotion involved.
Nah, keep them. They're benefitting us.

Players need to learn to make an obvious attempt to wrap. It's the same with tackles now, if your arm is tucked in it's always going to be called.
Agree. In the case of O'mahony and Fagerson they've both lined the player up from a distance. They've had time to think about their approach and still gone in recklessly.

Latest posts