• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

Wales kicked poorly against Scotland and Scotland did beat Wales in the kicking game but they also beat England in that department the week before. Jenkins put in a real good shift against Connacht on Saturday, you wouldn't have thought that he has been injured for over 800 days! He needs a solid run of games then pick him for the summer internationals. One to look out for is Jac Morgan though, he's looking really impressive for a 20 YO. I wouldn't pick him for this 6 nations but again would play in him the summer for Wales.
I really rate Jenkins, but if we have a 20 year old as well you've made me very happy.:)

Equation is pretty simple. England red card. Wales win. And we'll sink a sh*t load of ale in the process.

Wales probably slight favourites which is a fking miracle considering how bad we were in the autumn. We're still sh*te...just less sh*te than then!
Wales favourites I think that may be a little optimistic, but I thought we saw a welsh team in the second half that were a couple of points above ****#

Saw a crazy stat that said Wales have spent a total of 2 mins 33 seconds in opposition 22 (so that's both games) and scored 6 tries.

That's encouraging and worrying at the same time.

England by 50.
100% if Earl, Malins, Robson and Lawrence are playing.

But our worst nightmare if Youngs and Binny etc are playing. It would be our quadrennial stellar performance and would seal their places until Jones goes.

I want us to lose if we select the same stupid team and take the same stupid tactics. If we play badly and win by 3 points just what is the point.

We need to play form players.

This is why we had to lose against Italy, now we have to seriously think about losing to Wales and oh god the fans will be insufferable.

Look we know were **** currently we want changes please don't jump up and down on our graves.

Saw a crazy stat that said Wales have spent a total of 2 mins 33 seconds in opposition 22 (so that's both games) and scored 6 tries.

That's encouraging and worrying at the same time.
Here's some more encouraging and worrying stats:

Wales have played 160 minutes of rugby so far in the 6 Nations and outscored their opponents by 46 points to 40. They have played 68 of those minutes against 15 men and been outscored 17-15. They have played 94 minutes against 14 men and outscored their opponents 31-23. So 14 or 15 men doesn't really seem to matter hugely to Wales, they pretty much play to the level of their opponents.

Man, they're gonna be s**t against England! :D

Here's some more encouraging and worrying stats:

Wales have played 160 minutes of rugby so far in the 6 Nations and outscored their opponents by 46 points to 40. They have played 68 of those minutes against 15 men and been outscored 17-15. They have played 94 minutes against 14 men and outscored their opponents 31-23. So 14 or 15 men doesn't really seem to matter hugely to Wales, they pretty much play to the level of their opponents.

Man, they're gonna be s**t against England! :D

Im fully expecting England to turn up (don't agree that England never turn up against us)

There shouldn't be more than 7-10 points in it but now I've said that I'm sure we'll get a red card and lose by 20.

Im fully expecting England to turn up (don't agree that England never turn up against us)

There shouldn't be more than 7-10 points in it but now I've said that I'm sure we'll get a red card and lose by 20.
Sorry, can't count. Wales have outscored 15 men 18-17 and outscored 14 men 28-23. But the point still stands.

(Golly, I shouldn't drink beer of a Tuesday afternoon!:oops:)

If anyone is getting a red it's Farrell. The added pressure of him playing pants and not being dropped and having to captain the team. He'll hit a head and get a red and everyone can cheer together.

Latest posts