• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

Most players most money. Your record is embarrassing. Far more embarrassing than little old Wales never getting to a WC final.
.......which they obviously would have done had the God Tipuric played in 2011 instead of the tip tackling Warburton.

Well we do ourselves a new valley commando don't we. Try's to pretend to be joking while mostly just trolling and overrating some bang average Wales internationals.

Justin Tuprick has for nothing on Joe Worsley or mad dog Moody when they covered 7. They were just better back rows.

Although of you want pace and ball handling I believe Johnny May packed down at 7 before. He's a better all round footballer than Justin.

Normally I'd find a response like this disingenuous as it's basically cognitive bias whereby you ignore evidence from a source that has no love for Wales or Welsh players because it fits with your view. However, in this case with Marler, you may have a point to be fair.

What about Proudfoot, though? Should we not take his "Tipuric is top of the pile and a special player" comment at face value? Or does he not really know what he's talking about? What about Sir Clive Bell End? Or Ugo Monye or Courtney Lawes? Those are just the ones off the top of my head I could probably find more if researched.

Fair points re Lions but this takes us back to the point about what kind of game you want to play and the roles you want performed. I was a massive fan of Warburton but I preferred Tips but he was never going to get ahead of Sam under Warren. I agree with you in terms of Tips not likely to see much game time against SA and I would understand Gats' rationale behind that, you could say it's not a race run at Tipurics pace. AWJ's however, is made to play against SA but obviously he'll be dismissed out of hand for completely different reasons.
Well if they said tiperic is **** it would be englang arrogance and on the changing room wall

Think England by 7 to.

A lot less aggression clearing out at the breakdown. So hopefully if Curry, Itoje, Wilson can get to the tackled player first then secure turnover I doubt we will see those running dive clearouts we've seen in the prem last week. Same applies to Wales, if super duper openside Tappioca can get there first.

Less people at the breakdown. Defences spread. Playmaking comes into it and I know England have shown nothing, but with Slade and Ford at least we have something.

Suns out, kicking game on! FFS!

Ha ha. Ok mate. You really don't want to accept he's clearly a world class 7 do you. No matter how many of his peers and coaches I throw at ya,you know best. Did you vote brexit and ignore all those pesky experts? We don't like experts do we. Much prefer the opinions of some rando's on the net who have never played professional rugby they know best. lol.
So you are saying that any professional player knows more about rugby than someone who has played for his local club, good players do not necessarily become good captains or good coaches, I find some of your ideology is puerile in the extreme.

Last edited:
lots on her are a little worried about wales, I cant see why unless of course, your all afraid of tipric England by a score, me thinks.

The way Billy Billy Vunipola get's around the park Wales will be playing against 14 anyway for the majority of the match.

England Wales threads are always a horror show now they've installed dial-up internet in the Valleys....
They have dial up? I thought they were using pigeons and post still? Telegram at the absolute cutting edge.

They have dial up? I thought they were using pigeons and post still? Telegram at the absolute cutting edge.
1614423448895.png

My dial-up isn't too bad in rural Anglesey :D

Just realised the game is on the Beeb, so we will doubtless get Eddie Butler's ridiculous commentary. :rolleyes: Is there some kind of Butler drinking game or Bingo anyone knows of, you know, every time he suggests an England player is cheating, fouling, guilty but got away with it, take a drink? Or get a full set of Butler referring to things Wales do as 'phenomenal', 'astonishing', 'sensational', 'astounding', 'world class', 'unbelievable'? I don't think Butler knows what any of those terms actually mean. My favourite Butlerism was a few years ago when Wales played England, and when Halfpenny flopped down on a loose ball, Butler cried out, "Halfpenny! Phenomenal dive!" Sure. Phenomenal. :rolleyes: I bet he calls AWJ 'a warrior' and 'inspirational' too.

Just been on WOL and most of their 'experts', as well as most of the fans commenting on there, are not just expecting a Wales win, they're expecting an absolutely tonking of England. Isn't arrogance supposed to be our thing, not theirs?:oops:

Just been on WOL and most of their 'experts', as well as most of the fans commenting on there, are not just expecting a Wales win, they're expecting an absolutely tonking of England. Isn't arrogance supposed to be our thing, not theirs?:oops:

I think it's called supporting your side, Arrogance is an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions in thinking that Wales is still on dial-up :D

So, given who we've dissed over the last couple of weeks, which of them is most likely to win MOTM: Tipuric, AWJ, Daly, Faz, Youngs or Binny?

Latest posts