• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

Can we quickly hire Steve Diamond as an RFU spokesman and wheel him out post game
I wanna see someone tear this ref a new arsehole but no one on the RFU payroll will do it because of fines n bans n that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-174557.png
    Screenshot_20210227-174557.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
Can we quickly hire Steve Diamond as an RFU spokesman and wheel him out post game
I wanna see someone tear this ref a new arsehole but no one on the RFU payroll will do it because of fines n bans n that
I don't think Eddie Jones would have any qualms...... Because he's a massive prick. Would love to see him go off though.

Get Jonno to interview him pitchside.

Actually, this might be one for a Jill Douglas special - possibly the first time they've been appropriate

That's soooooo much worse than I thought
All of this, I missed the initial bit and only saw kick result and the on field discussion so actually thought England had switched off but that is actually shocking. No doubt some quarters will be crying corruption.

However the "knock on" is the right call for me. It's so lucky and morally a knock on (even seen them given as such) but the ball doesn't go forward off LRZ so can't be a knock on. Shouldn't really be a talking point aside from how fortunate it was.

THAT time on/crossfield kick though. Only good thing I can say about that is the vision and execution of move. The officials enabling that and speaking to Farrell in such a manner is bonkers. Didn't even let him get a word in. Guess it's sparked England into life however.

I don't think Eddie Jones would have any qualms...... Because he's a massive prick. Would love to see him go off though.
He'll have the blazers blowing up his phone atm telling him to be diplomatic

It'll be like that "three cheers for sireli bombo" interview from venter

There is apparently a statistic that England have never won if losing at 20 minutes and Farrell us playing

Time to change?

LRZs was a knock on because it comes forward out of his hand pretty demonstrably I think. Happy for someone to say they this guy it came out backwards, maybe I'm wrong. After that everything else that happens is moot because he lost control of the ball forward. Off the foot, off the knee it doesn't matter.

Ha this thread is lit tonight... Let's critic the same ref that has been consistent towards the attacking team. England when on the front foot have their fair share of penalities . But as always there's a rose tinted mentality on here.

There is apparently a statistic that England have never won if losing at 20 minutes and Farrell us playing

Time to change?
Not true is it? Wales in 2017? Unless England were ahead before the 20 minute mark and then went back behind, but I don't think they were.

I'm actually leaning towards Diamond being the man to take on the England head coach/DoR role from Jones.

Latest posts