• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

Such a weird tournament.

Wales got some luck but were playing their best of the tournament at the end there. Fair play, before the inevitable saps my good nature.

Pity neither game was particularly exciting today.

Oh well the bonus point will have to do. A special mention to nturd saying I was a waste of space . Well now we see you and your poor English are a waste of space ... Enjoy son.

Wales really pulled away in the second half there. Way way better than England for about 60 minutes of the game. Ref was a disgrace, but I wouldn't put an asterisks on the win. Earned win against a really bad English side. Hopefully we can do the anti triple crown on them in a few weeks.

No complaints. England were undisciplined and Wales were clinical. Could moan about the ref but Wales deserved it
Aye,
We played much better after the two non tries compared to when we were drawing

Completely lost our heads at the end

England's lack of discipline actually annoyed me more than the referee's performance.....

I thought the previous under performers stepped up today. At least the cracks haven't been plastered over.

Can you imagine if we had a decent hard running centre? Someone who's been in and around the squad? So we wouldn't have to kick the ball away constantly

I thought Sheedy was really good, far better than Biggar.

Navidi was everywhere.

Referee was dogshit, but that wasn't Wales' fault, fair play to them for taking their chances.

England's discipline was non-existent in the last 15.
Spot on.

Latest posts