• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Me too. Although does anyone think it's a little suspicious Bristol have cap space after all that furore in the summer?

From a cap POV, I'd mentally written them off (along with Saracens) as suitors for the Worcester players.

Me too. Although does anyone think it's a little suspicious Bristol have cap space after all that furore in the summer?

From a cap POV, I'd mentally written them off (along with Saracens) as suitors for the Worcester players.
My first thought too, unless he's in as injury cover if they've got any long term injured forwards?

Same. My main hope is Simpson. I don't think Gjaltema or Stafford are good enough and Steele has been MIA after being great for us in his early days.

Biggar to leave the saints at the end of the season confirmed by the offy.

Feels like the right time, wonder if Grayson or Fin Smith will be the top dog next season.

Biggar to leave the saints at the end of the season confirmed by the offy.

Feels like the right time, wonder if Grayson or Fin Smith will be the top dog next season.
Yeah, it's time for the guy, things aren't working out for him, and it's not clear for what reason. I think he can do better in his new position, or he can't, who knows.
Hi all!

Yeah, it's time for the guy, things aren't working out for him, and it's not clear for what reason. I think he can do better in his new position, or he can't, who knows.
Hi all!
He's been great for us but he's a mouthy idiot at times and I've not enjoyed saying he plays for us to be honest. But he's a class act and hopefully lands another club.

Fin Smith confirmed at Saints, multi-year deal starting immediately

Good bit of business - be interesting to see if they recruit a senior, but squad level, 10 to cover the growth of Smith (and to a lesser extent Grayson)
Easy to forget Smith is only 20

Fin Smith confirmed at Saints, multi-year deal starting immediately

Good bit of business - be interesting to see if they recruit a senior, but squad level, 10 to cover the growth of Smith (and to a lesser extent Grayson)
Easy to forget Smith is only 20
I think having a 'senior' 10 has held back Grayson. I think Smith will need game time and a shot to hit the ceiling people are talking about. It worked ok for Marcus Smith.
And with Mitchell and Furbank (both 26 next season) to support him with making the right calls on the pitch, I'd rather give him a shot

Ollie Lawrence has signed a long term deal with Bath - dammit!
Fergus Lee-Warner has extended his loan until the end of the season

Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

Latest posts