• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Freed up the salary McGuigan was on.

A fee should be received

And now Blamire can really cement that starting role sort his throwing out.....with 2 cracking young hookers coming through.

Win all the way....

And reinvest in rhe squad where we are weakest.

Win all the way....
Rose tinted glasses, I think
Blamire is nowhere near the player McGuigan is, and that's before you take into account the leadership he'll bring

From the outside looking it feels like a very negative move

McGuigan is at his his peak...Blamire is 24...and not that far off McGuigan. Sort his lineout which he will and he'll surpass McGuigan.

Rose tinted...we shall see. I'm very positive about this scenario...

That's a massive signing for Bath, tbf

Not sure I'd have used that much money in that position, but presumably they've done the sums and reckon he's worth >£1m per season in tickets and/or prize money

Scotland will be really dangerous if Russell and Redpath get a proper week-in-week-out understanding of each others play

That's a massive signing for Bath, tbf

Not sure I'd have used that much money in that position, but presumably they've done the sums and reckon he's worth >£1m per season in tickets and/or prize money

Scotland will be really dangerous if Russell and Redpath get a proper week-in-week-out understanding of each others play
Both injured within a month of playing for Bath.

We've signed Alex Wills from Worcester's (ex-)academy to ours,
Don't know anything about him other than he's in the England u20s and is a winger

I'm guessing Mike's not a Finn-fan.

ETA: appears not to be genuine

Last edited:

Latest posts