• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Yeah. Probably good enough to be a starter for quite a few Premiership teams IMO. Still, I can think of worse things than playing rugby in Italy.

Chris Farrell has been released by Munster to pursue a new playing opportunity, apparently in France.

We will likely never know the full story of his court case, but the whole situation is weird.

Ben Morgan to retire at the end of the season.

I may have mentioned on here before how I felt he should have won many more England caps. Good career nonetheless.

Gary Graham leaving for Carcasson in France at the end of the season...after 6 years with us. Good luck Gary...Great servant hard as nails

Falcons have signed former Wasps hooker (19 year old) Corbin Thunder with immediate effect.
A south African very abrasive in style apparently. Looks like Walder is upping the power in the pack.

Davison to Saints confirmed Immediate effect...Heffernen coming in the other way

Immediate effect is a weird one, not a fan of it - paying extra to bring him in as a ringer for their playoffs run

Hopefully Newcastle charged a lot extra for those extra couple of months (on top of the other 2 years they bought out)

Latest posts