• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Bristol made zero sense he just isn't there type of player, he's not a speedster or a playmaker which seems to be generally their backs.

Worcester departures continue. Duhan McVdM back to Edinburgh on a long term deal subject to visa and clearances.

Well he's actually a South African like most 'plastic Scottish' so he'll need a work visa like all foreigners.

Well he's actually a South African like most 'plastic Scottish' so he'll need a work visa like all foreigners.
But he hasn't left and re-entered the country though.

Pretty sure visas are for GB, not seperate for England, Scotland, Wales & NI

But he hasn't left and re-entered the country though.

Pretty sure visas are for GB, not seperate for England, Scotland, Wales & NI
They might be but I think you'd have to show them etc on the flight maybe? You have to show your passport on internal flights to Scotland.

Or maybe it's for his house/ flat etc? If he is moving up there permanently.

It is odd though.

Are visas sponsored by employers in the UK?
I know they are in the USA and Japan - change in employer = renew visa maybe?

Edit:
If he's on this type of visa then it needs to be renewed if the employer changes:

Last edited:
You don't tho. They might ask for ID but no need for a passport
I mean I used to fly once a week with work to Glasgow from brum and I used to have to have a passport or another formal ID (think it might have been driving license or PTS cars) but you had to have something.

I mean I used to fly once a week with work to Glasgow from brum and I used to have to have a passport or another formal ID (think it might have been driving license or PTS cars) but you had to have something.
I'm pretty sure it's "just" photographic ID; of course, most people just automatically take a passport to fly, without really thinking about it.

Latest posts