• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

I listened to the premiership CEO person (can't remember his exact ***le) on the pod (good , bad the rugby) and he wants a 10 team premiership. I bet they are secretly hoping one team goes bust as all the talk was around the only way forward being a 10 team prem. now we have the RFU claiming player welfare is the reasons for giving London Irish just 1 week to past some financial tests just seems so premeditated for them to fail.

It all seems like a set up, just hoping falcons or Irish go bust.

Surprised Kata is leaving Chiefs, been a mainstay in their midfield - presume they're looking at Hawkins/Devoto (if he's ever fit) sharing the 12 shirt?

Surprised Kata is leaving Chiefs, been a mainstay in their midfield - presume they're looking at Hawkins/Devoto (if he's ever fit) sharing the 12 shirt?
Yeah was very surprised that we didn't hang on to him. He's been class for us. Very one dimensional but he's ******* good at that one dimension.

Des nouveautés à Montpellier Rugby

Ben Lam de Bordeaux

Simon-Pierre Chauvac Brive

Léo Coly de Mont-de-Marsan

Louis Carbonel de Toulon

Clément Doumenc de Carcassonne

Karl Tu'inukuafe Blues

Giovanni Sante de Mogliano

Alex Masibaka Western Force

George Bridge Crusaders

Tolu Latu de Waratahs

Last edited:
Des nouveautés à Montpellier Rugby

Ben Lam de Bordeaux

Simon-Pierre Chauvac Brive

Léo Coly de Mont-de-Marsan

Louis Carbonel de Toulon

Clément Doumenc de Carcassonne

Karl Tu'inukuafe Blues

Giovanni Sante de Mogliano

Alex Masibaka Western Force

George Bridge Crusaders

Tolu Latu de Waratahs
Aren't most of these a year old?

I imagine Sale are probably quite glad to be rid of him.
Sounds harsh, but yeah

His form in the last few months, to be fair to him, has been decent - but that's the high point of his 4 years here, and by all accounts he's on a pretty substantial amount as he came in as a recent Springbok who could play both sides of the scrum

Will be interesting to see if we recruit from here - theoretically we've three senior tightheads which is about the right amount, but Schonert and Harper don't have a great track record with injuries

Sale sign Veainu on a 1yr deal

Really happy with that - I thought we'd sign someone to cover the loss of McGuigan/tide us over while academy players come through, but thought they'd be a squad level player, not someone who will be pushing hard for a starting jersey
Should help Carpenter's development having him around, as well - we've no experienced 15s to bounce ideas off etc in the squad with Woodward leaving

Latest posts