• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 Rugby Championship - Round 6) - Australia V New Zealand (24/9/2022)

i missed this and started my own....might need to move this into the Rugby Championship forum

We should get Savea back but where will he play? stick with 8 and paps at 7 or pout Savea at 7 and sotutu 8

I thought sotutu played well last week but have since seem several people say he didn't....I thought Paps was pretty invisible but as ive show explain...what do i know

I hope to see the wallabies come out firing, you would hope professional athletes wouldn't buy into the idea of a dead rubber, hopefully being the first to win at eden park in nearly 30 years will get the up

I hope to see the wallabies come out firing, you would hope professional athletes wouldn't buy into the idea of a dead rubber

It's technically not a dead rubber though. For the Bledisloe, yes. But if Aus win with a BP, they restrict NZ to not get a BP and SA lose without a BP, Australia wins the Rugby Championship.

It's a tall order, but still technically possible.

This will go one of two ways. Either the Wallabies won't be able to get up for this after the last game, or they will come out fired up and wanting to prove a point. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Australia won this - the ABs still don't look right. It's probably the best chance the Wallabies have had at Eden Park in a long time. I know they can't win the Bledisloe but the Eden Park jinx is one that Aussie rugby is probably dying to get rid of.

Seems like a standard AB win but pretty much no game has been standard this entire RC. My only prediction is Wallabies wont turn their back on the ref when being spoken to. :p

Yo
Seems like a standard AB win but pretty much no game has been standard this entire RC. My only prediction is Wallabies wont turn their back on the ref when being spoken to. :p
You sure haha you know the Aussies is special

Self reflection clearly isn't something a SA journalist spends much time on.

All Bleks by roughly a million.
Most are a lot better than SArugby mag. Even I cringe at the angles those... journalists take.

Anyway, here's hoping Aussie take a W!

Da ****? We've dropped our best player to the bench.

And not given jordan an opportunity at fullback.

Should have played vaai at 6 too.

All Blacks: (test caps in brackets): Beauden Barrett (108), Will Jordan (20), Rieko Ioane (55), Jordie Barrett (44), Caleb Clarke (10), Richie Mo'unga (40), Aaron Smith (110), Ardie Savea (66), Dalton Papali'i (17), Akira Ioane (18), Sam Whitelock (139 and captain), Brodie Retallick (97), Tyrel Lomax (19), Codie Taylor (71), Ethan de Groot (9).

Reserves: Samisoni Taukei'aho (16), Ofa Tu'ungafasi (47), Nepo Laulala (41), Tupou Vaa'i (14), Hoskins Sotutu (11), Finlay Christie (11), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (1), Sevu Reece (20).

Da ****? We've dropped our best player to the bench.
Hope Codie's been working on his darts whilst dropped.

Where's Scott B?

All Blacks: (test caps in brackets): Beauden Barrett (108), Will Jordan (20), Rieko Ioane (55), Jordie Barrett (44), Caleb Clarke (10), Richie Mo'unga (40), Aaron Smith (110), Ardie Savea (66), Dalton Papali'i (17), Akira Ioane (18), Sam Whitelock (139 and captain), Brodie Retallick (97), Tyrel Lomax (19), Codie Taylor (71), Ethan de Groot (9).

Reserves: Samisoni Taukei'aho (16), Ofa Tu'ungafasi (47), Nepo Laulala (41), Tupou Vaa'i (14), Hoskins Sotutu (11), Finlay Christie (11), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (1), Sevu Reece (20).

Hope Codie's been working on his darts whilst dropped.

Where's Scott B?
Scott is injured

This is really the only time I've thought the ABs should win relatively easy for this season.

edit: forgot to moan about the team selection SO, I still see we leave out the other half of our best wingers(Reece) in NZ, and put maybe our best fullback on the wing. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Gotta wonder what these refs have been told... Didn't wanna look at that lift, then that knock on... They just seem hesitant to make a decision already...

Edit: *nods* At Jordie's cut out pass *sounding like Palpatine* yessssssss

Latest posts