• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] England vs Ireland (12/03/22)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 11.15.02.png

How does it feel as an English person, waking up on a Monday with a long week of work ahead of you, knowing that even this weekend will offer no respite from your misery because you're going to get slapped by 83 points when the big boys come to town.

Heading over for this so when you see Marcus Smith crying just know that it was only 95% because of the realisation that he'll never be as good as Johnny Sexton and 5% is the borderline stuff I'll be shouting from the stands... I will ruin family days out.

As an aside, any pub recommendations around Richmond/Twickenham for a decent pre-game atmosphere would be welcomed. And I know the go to response will be "there is no atmosphere" but give me the best of a bad lot in that case!

How does it feel as an English person, waking up on a Monday with a long week of work ahead of you, knowing that even this weekend will offer no respite from your misery because you're going to get slapped by 83 points when the big boys come to town.
As a Bath fan - I've kinda gotten used to that feeling this year.

Not this morning though

Good banter so far. Can't wait to see what random selection Jones makes for this one.

Will be good for Sexton to play against a real FH and learn some tricks rather than just whining at the ref all day.

I think this will be a close game but fancy the Irish to come out on top.

We will have our revenge when we take Big Faz off your hands after the World Cup.

Marcus Smith wiggles and then runs straight, that's literally all you have to do to be successful in the prem. A loop would blow his feeble mind.
Sometimes, he jumps in the air instead of wriggling.
I've no idea why, but it works

Heading over for this so when you see Marcus Smith crying just know that it was only 95% because of the realisation that he'll never be as good as Johnny Sexton and 5% is the borderline stuff I'll be shouting from the stands... I will ruin family days out.

As an aside, any pub recommendations around Richmond/Twickenham for a decent pre-game atmosphere would be welcomed. And I know the go to response will be "there is no atmosphere" but give me the best of a bad lot in that case!
Its been eons since I've been on matchday (and never for an England game) but I remember The George in the main high street being a pretty good place to grab a swift one or two.

Marcus Smith wiggles and then runs straight, that's literally all you have to do to be successful in the prem. A loop would blow his feeble mind.
You'll not be laughing after Smith does it to Sexton and his 80 year old bones give out when he tries to move quickly enough to watch Smith scoring under the sticks

Latest posts