• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Scotland vs France (26/02/22)

I don't like 9s milking penalties but very frustrating to know that's a one off

This commentary is shocking. They keep waxing lyrical about Scotland and their players, like what game are they watching and what ref are they listening to.
The script was preset to be a French luvvying then most of the first half France were defending

I know our playstyle always looks like it but seem to have really lost their heads

I know our playstyle always looks like it but seem to have really lost their heads
16 points behind looking for some magic which is understandable you won't win hoping France makes 3 mistakes in 24mins.

After England's foray into Murrayfield France showing the gulf between us and them currently.

Love the commentator acting like france beating Scotland guarantees them the slam

Love the commentator acting like france beating Scotland guarantees them the slam
Well it's likely. England and Wales would need to up their game a lot to compete with France. England in particular do not react quickly at all in defence and France constantly not being sports and just going ruck to ruck could cause us real problems.

Well it's likely. England and Wales would need to up their game a lot to compete with France. England in particular do not react quickly at all in defence and France constantly not being sports and just going ruck to ruck could cause us real problems.
Also England them in Paris. Unless they choke I can't see how we beat them. Or Wales.

But a French slam was likely once they got past the Ireland hurdle.

Also England them in Paris. Unless they choke I can't see how we beat them. Or Wales.

But a French slam was likely once they got past the Ireland hurdle.
Yeah I don't see England faring well. Wouldn't rule Wales out though. If the pack can soak up tackles and there's some generous refereeing (think some of the Ireland games there) pressure might get to France

I agree, I just don't think that this victory makes me any more convinced of them winning the slam

Latest posts