• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Spain cruising after half an hour. They haven't been talked of much but were very good last year at Euros and probably should have beaten Italy and got to the final.

who is that GIF

Lovely goal by Gavi. Another of the new gen of players for the next decade. Won the best young player at the Ballon D'or ahead of our Jude.

Wow Spain have made a major statement in their first game.

He hasn't apologised for robbing Irishmen of chances to play for their country though!
How are the Irish team doing these days? Any good up and coming youngsters And chance of qualifying for the Euros in Germany?

How are the Irish team doing these days? Any good up and coming youngsters And chance of qualifying for the Euros in Germany?
Some decent players but they need to make a jump from championship level to a top league. We have France and Netherlands in our qualifying group so will have to make it through the nations league, I reckon the next world cup is more realistic than this euros.

Jury is out on the manager, I think he's an idiot others are convinced he's building something great. Results so far suggest I'm correct but there's a lot of positive energy.

next step in VAR is projecting where that ball would have gone if it had not hit the hand. Also feel like a yellow is being nice.

Defo penalty but **** penalty By Davies. What a chance for Canada.

Latest posts