• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Courtois is probably the best keeper in the world Right now.

terrible offside call. FIFA really needs to limit the refs and ARs to those in top leagues.

Was just gonna say the same. Just woeful finishing from Canada.

Canada isn't that great when they aren't playing on a 1980s style artificial turf gridiron field in the middle of an oil field

cant see it happening, either fifa will fold, apologise, promise to do better or these countries would fold if fifa called their bluff...but...the tiny part of my that loves some anarchy would love to see it

cant see it happening, either fifa will fold, apologise, promise to do better or these countries would fold if fifa called their bluff...but...the tiny part of my that loves some anarchy would love to see it
Yeah I'm always Team Chaos. I actually think it might happen. The nations that actually make up global football are only 25% or so of the FIFA's voting body. UEFA and South America already have a "Memorandum of Understanding" for referee exchanges and elite play. I imagine they could add the most important nations of the other federations and go to FIFA with threats to leave. I think that would be enough for FIFA to reform. Flew too close to the sun.

Latest posts