• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

All they'll hype over Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Lewandowski, Neymar and Neuer all having their send offs in International football at this tournament and they've all been poor so far.

Not necessarily unexpected given their ages but such a shame if they can't turn it around.

All they'll hype over Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Lewandowski, Neymar and Neuer all having their send offs in International football at this tournament and they've all been poor so far.
Yeah, I only watch football in the big tournaments so don't know many players but every player who I've seen be hyped up pre-tournament has been poor,

Bit like Harry Kane - he might be incredible for his club, he must be for all the hype around him, but I've never seen him have a good game

How was that not red?

Edit: Thank you - reversed yellow and now red.

Wales will probably take the draw now and hope England win v USA and field a weakened side on Tuesday.

Not necessarily unexpected given their ages but such a shame if they can't turn it around.
I don't/won't feel too sorry for them especially Neuer who has won it. Lots of greats have not won or been to a WC - Di Steffeno, Best, Cruyff. So much is about timing, form and having the right team mates around them.

I hope you haven't given Sexton the kiss of death ahead of next year's RWC.

Latest posts