• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Think it's fair to say that was no dive.
Yeah, he avoided the innevitable collision imo. Not sure quite how that ties with the rules, but thought it was a fairly given foul

Edit. Oops, you were taking about the Ramsay challenge weren't you?

Same as rugby isn't it. You're allowed to stand your ground as a defender. He just jumped into him. Meh. We're obviously way off it anyway.

Yeah, he avoided the innevitable collision imo. Not sure quite how that ties with the rules, but thought it was a fairly given foul

Edit. Oops, you were taking about the Ramsay challenge weren't you?
I'm talking about Henderson screaming out in pain.

FIFA rankings have held true for groups A and B apart from Wales who finished below Iran. Let's see if it holds true for rest of the groups.

8/10 for England and Southgate for me. Job done and topped the group. Learnt more from the drop off v USA who are more likely to represent the harder more organised opponents (but without the cutting edge) in the knockout stage.

Senegal are the African Nations champions next, shorn of Mané but only just above Wales in the rankings.

Different opposition but still would like to think England are favourites to get through over 90 mins and avoid ET and pens.

I think Foden left of Harry Kane and Rashford right of him worked better in the second half.

Choosing Henderson again to partner Rice as double pivot and Jude in the advanced number 10 role looks good and hope he perseveres with.

Back 4 should stay the same now. Hope he doesn't revert to back 3. Still I wish they would play a higher line.

Plenty of options to come off the bench.

Great goal by Leckie. Australia going through would be something, a lot of people saying they were potentially the worst side in the tournament going in.

Latest posts