• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 World Cup - Qatar

Lukaku missed 4 great chances. Not sure what else he needs.

Disappointing from Croatia and Belgium. Lukaku clearly not match sharp. Still Belgium didn't deserve to go through based on their 3 performances.

Morocco thoroughly deserved to go through and finish top.

And Japan take the lead.

As it stands Germany are going out.

Ya!!! Germany are out again at the Group stage. Auf Wiedersehen.

Great evening of football. Every team going through and going out at some point in the 90

Feel bad for Muller, always one of my favourite players.

I learn something new with this World Cup: the whole curvature of the ball has to be over the line for it to be out of play, the player's arm pit is the cut off line for offside and apparently a goalie can just touch Messi's face after he's headed it for it to be a penalty.

0FDC6B9A-D658-4BB7-8984-BA9D2D8F1768.jpeg

02613AF5-8569-4AB7-AC6B-03BEA788A181.jpeg

Last edited:
Got to feel for Morocco. They top their group and end up facing Spain.

Spain dropped off massively in the second half. Conspiracy theorists might suggest they wanted to avoid Croatia in the last 16 and then Brazil in the QFs.

Interesting how the draw is panning out. England's side is looking it will be the harder to get through with France, Portugal and now Spain the likely sides to play their way all the way to the final.

On the other side Argentina, Holland and Brazil.

Would still be surprised if the other nations get past the big guns come knock out time. Ultimately quality will come to the fore.

The Black Stars are my team at world cups - This game is huge, would love them to go and win it and retire scumbag Suarez internationally.

Latest posts