• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] England vs Italy - 12 February 2023

What a hit by Negri but Chessums involment at 41 seconds is amazing, role him over get faz on top and get back in the game. It is brlliant.

How Negri escaped sanction is beyond me.

I'd have been ******* livid if I was Farrell to be honest. He didn't go digging and it was palm of the hand near the eye are so probably not a red but he should have gone to the bin.
Agreed pretty harsh against Faz, Negri was all at fault there IMO no need to put a hand near the face.

I'd have been ******* livid if I was Farrell to be honest. He didn't go digging and it was palm of the hand near the eye are so probably not a red but he should have gone to the bin.
All true but its ok because Chessum came in did a which 'There you go captain back on top' then ran away and carried on with the game haha.

All true but its ok because Chessum came in did a which 'There you go captain back on top' then ran away and carried on with the game haha.
It showed great maturity from Chessum, more than Farrell has shown in the past and more than Hill t not get involved in some handbags. He kept his cool and rucked in line with the laws.

I very much dislike tigers but England need a strong Leicester and need them to continue producing some class forwards. Chessum is my new man crush….I mean favourite England player.

It showed great maturity from Chessum, more than Farrell has shown in the past and more than Hill t not get involved in some handbags. He kept his cool and rucked in line with the laws.

I very much dislike tigers but England need a strong Leicester and need them to continue producing some class forwards. Chessum is my new man crush….I mean favourite England player.
Dont forget his brother to come who is captaining the under20s who is bigger than he is and im really hoping eventually joel Kpoku comes back he seemed a talent.

Dont forget his brother to come who is captaining the under20s who is bigger than he is and im really hoping eventually joel Kpoku comes back he seemed a talent.
If we don't have this line up at some point I'll be very disappointed. Maybe one of the curry brothers could move to hooker so we can play them all!

4 Chessum
5 Chessum
6 curry
7 Willis
8 Willis

20 curry

How big is Lewis? He's listed at 6'7" but stands a fair bit taller than his brother... seems to be around the 6'8/9" mark?

If we don't have this line up at some point I'll be very disappointed. Maybe one of the curry brothers could move to hooker so we can play them all!

4 Chessum
5 Chessum
6 curry
7 Willis
8 Willis

20 curry

I would like to claim royalties for this joke made previously please.

Latest posts