16. Jack Walker
17. Mako Vunipola
18. Dan Cole
19. Nick Isiekwe
20. Ben Earl
21. Ben Youngs
22. Ollie Lawrence
23. Anthony Watson

Scotland team: Hogg; Steyn, Jones, Tuipulotu, Van der Merwe; Russell, White; Schoeman, Turner, Nel; R Gray, Gilchrist; Ritchie (c), Crosbie, M Fagerson.
Replacements: Brown, Bhatti, Berghan, J Gray, Dempsey, Horne, Kinghorn, Harris.

Last edited:
Farrell is the pricks prick, though could probably have a decent pint with him in the pub just about managing to not lamp him. Hogg is a prick but hes our prick which of course makes him betterer.

The British Lions prick squad with 2 players from each nation would probably be

Ireland - Sexton and POM
England - Farrell and Itoje?
Scotland - Russell and Hogg
Wales obviously don't have any but I'd imagine other nations would nominate Biggar and AWJ with maybe Liam Williams close behind.

A fight to the death would likely see a final between AWJ/Biggar v Itoje/Farrell.

Russell and Hogg wouldn't last 5 mins.

The British Lions prick squad with 2 players from each nation would probably be

Ireland - Sexton and POM
England - Farrell and Itoje?
Scotland - Russell and Hogg
Wales obviously don't have any but I'd imagine other nations would nominate Biggar and AWJ with maybe Liam Williams close behind.

A fight to the death would likely see a final between AWJ/Biggar v Itoje/Farrell.

Russell and Hogg wouldn't last 5 mins.
Watch your mouth (I will forever be baited by this)

I wouldn't call Itoje a prick. He's unpopular with other nations because he's a world class player who is a nightmare to play against. Bit like Jamie Ritchie (cue laughter).

If coaches are also included I'd have Gatland instead of AWJ on the basis that he is a fat prick.
Yeah I put a question mark by Itoje as he's not the worst and there are probably other candidates that are worse. He does love taunting opposition players if they concede a penalty but that's pretty standard these days, though he does seem to be worse than most in that regard.

Yeah now Eddie has gone I think Gatland is clearly ahead in the manager stakes.

Yeah I put a question mark by Itoje as he's not the worst and there are probably other candidates that are worse. He does love taunting opposition players if they concede a penalty but that's pretty standard these days, though he does seem to be worse than most in that regard.

Yeah now Eddie has gone I think Gatland is clearly ahead in the manager stakes.
Don't know what you are on about, have you not seen all the emotional support itoje offers by clapping enthusiastically?

I actually have it on v good authority that Ollie Chessum is a huge prick.

A lad I know saw him in Asda in Leicester last year. He told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but he didn't want to be a prick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. Chessum said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" My mate was taken aback, and all he could say was "Huh?" but Chessum kept cutting him off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my friend's face. My pal walked away and continued with his shopping, and he heard Chessum chuckle as he walked off. When he came to pay for his stuff up front my mate saw Ollie trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at my mate. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A lad I know saw him in Asda in Leicester last year. He told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but he didn't want to be a prick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. Chessum said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" My mate was taken aback, and all he could say was "Huh?" but Chessum kept cutting him off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my friend's face. My pal walked away and continued with his shopping, and he heard Chessum chuckle as he walked off. When he came to pay for his stuff up front my mate saw Ollie trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at my mate. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Can confirm, I was the Milky Way.

I hope this isn't true.

Latest posts