• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] France v Wales - 18 March 2023

French rugby is absurd. Can't help but love it.

Also shows how proper club pro league competitions provides world class talent whilst maintaining integrity.

How can you talk about deliberately knocking it down he knocks it backwards and upwards, it hits his head after his hand.

I feel like the commentary is slightly ahead of the actual tv pictures? Harrison just told me the ball had gone behind Biggar before the ball had actually been passed to him.

I'd be lifting every tackle now. It wasn't a spear but looked like weight applied after the tackle. Yellow for me too.

Welsh pack doing what England couldn't ATM

Is there a delay for anyone else on ITV1 HD.

Seems like the audio is a few seconds ahead of the video

... Just noticed others commenting on it

I would drop zammit for that non tackle on Danty. He's a big man but you have to at least try

Had to leave and sat in car listening to BBC radio, comment was if the French attempt earlier was not a deliberate knock on then this later one isn't either? No idea if that is right or not as well, I think I've made clear my thoughts on BBC rugby coverage many times before. 🤐

Had to leave and sat in car listening to BBC radio, comment was if the French attempt earlier was not a deliberate knock on then this later one isn't either? No idea if that is right or not as well, I think I've made clear my thoughts on BBC rugby coverage many times before. 🤐
This one was much worse - french was a genuine grabbing attempt at the ball, Welsh was a speculative hand slapping the ball
There's a microscopic chance he suddenly gains Spiderman's powers and it sticks to his hand, but realistically...

This might make the England score look like a warm up

Latest posts