• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] France v Wales - 18 March 2023

WR's rules say that disciplinary panel members should be independent and free of the union, but they are dealt with by individual unions right? So he was given his punishment by a French committee?
Unlike the RFU who gave Farrell a free pass for a game he wouldn't have played in anyway

Unlike the RFU who gave Farrell a free pass for a game he wouldn't have played in anyway
I disagree with that too, so get off your high horse. I was going to say that in this day and age with video conference calls that WR should be able to arrange independent panels with neutral members to deal with international players at least because there are too many bad calls that leave doubt as to the impartiality of the process.

Reality is if you browse through related topics many on here predicted the outcome but didn't agree with it, this far from English fans peddling a double standard.

DALL·E 2023-03-17 23.27.30 - digital art of a welsh sheep playing rugby with a beer.png
Vs
DALL·E 2023-03-17 23.28.38 - realistic art of a french cockerel playing rugby with cheese, win...png

Oof, backs up what I said last week about Wales' or more accurately, Italy's very poor performance.

I reckon Wales will be better this week and I expect France will not be as fired up as their game vs England. Hoping for more Welsh forward carries, I'm sadly not a fan of North at 13 and perhaps not LRZ at FB as the latter sometimes struggles with low balls and stooping situations.

French team is genuinely intimidating, with my Welsh hat on I'd be happy with not getting absolutely pumped.

We'll either get smashed by 40 points and the game will be over at HT or we'll drag them down to our level and they'll only win by 1. Would bite your hand off for a 10/15 point loss.

Wales already assuming France will get a cricket score

Wales already assuming France will get a cricket score
Honestly this is a good tactic by Wales, go at the forwards again and again, big men get tired and not be able to dominate later on.

Latest posts