• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] France vs Scotland - 26 February 2023

Clear knock n by France given as a lineout to france

Scotland need at least three here. 2 pens and converted try win it. We've seen in the first two matches France may not score late on.

Ref gave a warning to France for red zone penalties, will he follow it up? Answer no

I really dont know why they think a scrum is a better option than lineout. So many variables can go wrong and you are letting France get their breath back. Scotland have smacked of 'trying to be too clever for their own good' with the changed tactics today.

I really dont know why they think a scrum is a better option than lineout. So many variables can go wrong and you are letting France get their breath back. Scotland have smacked of 'trying to be too clever for their own good' with the changed tactics today.
Worked this time

Edwards will be raging at that defence, frantically googling "how do you say the c word in french"

Seems they knew something I didn't. I'd make Scotland marginal favourites now as long as they dont rely on a basic pass from Hogg.

How does a scrum let France get their breath back more than a lineout? Scrummaging is a lot more work than… standing around in a lineout.

Latest posts