• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] France vs Scotland - 26 February 2023

Only 6 dominant tackles in the whole game and all by France?
That seems....wrong?

France need to stop giving the ball to their forwards for pick and goes, they're too stupid not to give the ball right back to Scotland

Nicely done. Very good match and credit to France for a quick tap at the end rather than taking a scrum which would have ended the match.

If Scotland had played with the same tactics as they did in the first two matches (to tire out France) and/or executed a bit better then I'm confident they would have won this.

Major issues with French defence and questionmarks on their fitness. I also don't rate them at 12, 13 & 15. I've still not put out my mind the possibility of Italy knocking France out of the RWC.

Massive game, annoyed to not at least claim the losing BP and there were 2 butchered opportunities in that second half. Concerned that Hogg can't pass properly

Scotland the better side for 60 minutes. I. The end the initial 20 mins and 17 point defect was too much to make up

Fra definitely not at the same level as last season. Scotland doing some great things. The ref was up and down like the game.
Lots of time wasting too😕

I missed the first 50 of that game, so no comment
It was a belter in the first half. I'd argue the only game that lacked entertainment was Wales vs England. An outstanding 6N so far. Even if the other games disappoint it could be the best 6N I've witnessed.

I missed the first 50 of that game, so no comment
Certainly better than England Vs Wales anyway!

Great game today though, 14 Vs 14 really suited Scotland more. Sets up for an intriguing home game against Ireland.

I just don't find Russel elite at international level, he makes too many basic errors to be considered a top international 10 for me. He's a luxury player, fun to watch in a game like today though.

Latest posts