• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v England - 18 March 2023

He forced my hand. I warned you.
Screenshot_2023-03-14-20-39-46-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I'm desperately trying to arrange something so I don't have to watch it. I've even gone to the extreme of suggesting a meal with the in-laws.

England to win by 26 after Ireland have to play the whole game with 14 men after MacKKK Hansen refuses to play on the same pitch as the Engl*sh
I couldn't fault him either.

I reckon England winning is more likely than another massive blowout. 10-15 points for us but more comfortable than Sunday for most of the game is my guess. 20-7 or something without too many fireworks.

England need to show a bit of fight and hunger though. I said back when England, Oz and Wales appointed new coaches that I thought international rugby was of such a high standard now that any rebuild was a 12-24 month job before really getting any noticeable results and quick fixes we're a thing of the past. Neither Borthwick or Garland seem like they're looking any more than 7 months away which I think is a mistake.

I think England will likely come out firing with a point to prove in the first few minutes but I suspect this will lead to a string of penalties, Ireland get a grasp on the game and England never get back into it. 10 minutes of competition absolute tops before stupid errors and emotion ruin our game and everyones heads drop.

I'm tempted not to watch the game. English players seem to have no bite or give away a shed load of penalties or sometimes both!!!

Drop Itoje, drop Sinckler who is worthless at times, drop Farrell and then play Earl at 3 and 4 and 12 because he's just that darn good!

I think JGP is actually a really big addition for Ireland this week, and even without Ringrose, there'll be a real high pace game, one I dont think England's defensive setup at the moment is cohesive enough to manage
That being said, I also think Ireland maybe score around 30-ish points, but they'll be really fired up after missing out last season and will likely come out of the blocks supremely high paced

Ireland to win by 25+

England will be better but still end up losing
Steve will say they learned a lot from the loss.
(there are sides that win when they get n new coach)

I must say ,most of world rugby loves england being this **** - even better for me is when m smith is picked and he plays ****.

Good call on letting eddie go :)

I think JGP is actually a really big addition for Ireland this week, and even without Ringrose, there'll be a real high pace game, one I dont think England's defensive setup at the moment is cohesive enough to manage
That being said, I also think Ireland maybe score around 30-ish points, but they'll be really fired up after missing out last season and will likely come out of the blocks supremely high paced
this is admin
you are banned

Latest posts