• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v England - 18 March 2023

No surprises in the final table; well played Ireland.
Ireland and France clearly the best two sides.

Scotland always looked good for third.

England had enough for Wales and Italy. My only surprise was Wales winning well against Italy; thought that would be closer.

I fear that, though we were better today, England are going to struggle to get any decent attacking play from the backs. It could be a very long four years to the 2027 WC...

At least England showed some fight but good lord they need George Ford, a winger, a fullback and a scrum half.

Congrats to Ireland, I think they had four loseable games this year (maybe even 5 given Italy's showing). England and Wales were sub-par, but the wins over France and Scotland were top drawer and it must be ruddy awesome to be ahead of nations like France, England and SA who have waaaay more resources.

The nature of the win today might be good for Ireland. There can be zero complacency or misapplication at the RWC or they'll never get out of that top half of the draw.

At least England showed some fight but good lord they need George Ford, a winger, a fullback and a scrum half.

Congrats to Ireland, I think they had four loseable games this year (maybe even 5 given Italy's showing). England and Wales were sub-par, but the wins over France and Scotland were top drawer and it must be ruddy awesome to be ahead of nations like France, England and SA who have waaaay more resources.

The nature of the win today might be good for Ireland. There can be zero complacency or misapplication at the RWC or they'll never get out of that top half of the draw.
Indeed if Ireland had played like that last week we would have won

But they didn't

Indeed if Ireland had played like that last week we would have won
conor-mcgregor.gif

Well the laws shouldn't be that way. Its ruining the game.
Just shows how salty you are it's more about a freak incident and if it warrants different interpretations, based on current guidance it was a red,how is it that you think changes come about they haven't been static since the inception of the game….

I think some of you are being pretty harsh on England, they played with all the pride and heart that could be asked for especially after last week.

Farrell and Tuilagi is a much much better pairing, you need a faster 9. The forwards were better but Dombrandt isn't exciting me as your 8.

Congratulations to Ireland, well deserved slam and a seemingly superhuman ability to dig yourselves out of a hole is just unmatched by anyone else in the competition I would say.

I'm sweeter than chocolate bay-bee

If they didn't step in for Will Stuart or Tom Francis then Porter is small fryBradley Roberts

I'm sweeter than chocolate bay-bee

If they didn't step in for Will Stuart or Tom Francis then Porter is small fry

Bradley Roberts is a free man and people are worrying about Porter/Stuart/Francis

Latest posts