• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Ireland v France - 11 February 2023

That's the game feels bad France may not get a loosing BP for this one.

Home side edging this I suspect.

Defiantly the game every neutral wanted entertainment wise, as most probably suspected Ireland slight favs with home advantage did seem like Ireland got the vast majority of 50/50s and away with a few but then France could easily be down to 14 so feels fair overall.

That pen is a disgrace from Barnes Ireland have been held in all game and he's waved it off as just that all game.

Puts the France v Italy game into a bit more perspective. France not quite at the level they were at last year

How does that even get charged down with such a long human centipede?

France imploding mentally after conceding via Ireland's replacement 9/10 combo bringing the heat. Officials not helped them, mind.

I don't think it was really in doubt but this firmly establishes Ireland as the top team in the world right now.

Got to be massively encouraging that if anything, Byrne has actually improved the side when coming on today. Losing Sexton definitely wouldn't be as huge of a loss as it used to be.

We should show Wayne Barnes this angle of view

image.jpg

Think Irelands only worry now is peaking too early to make the to that fabled semi final.

My motm would be DuPont for the try save alone

Really good performance. Ireland don't have the mental frailty that we've had in the past where teams have a purple patch and we fall off. Showed our depth too. I thought Bealhan was incredible. Byrne and Casey were great when they came on and O'Toole carried very well.

Latest posts