• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Italy vs France - 5 February 2023

Can you remember another occasion when a dominant team leading on the scoreboard for the whole match and ending up winning the match with a 58% territory advantage, 100% of mauls gained, 35 defenders beaten against 13 and a 93% tackle rate ended a game with 18 penalties conceded and 7 gained ?
Can you point me in direction/directive that states if you dominate the scoreboard and many stats you are entitled to infringe and not be penalised, what does the application of this look like every two offences equal a penalty? In an serious the only potentially harsh big call I can recall was the pen try, I've seen them not given but then again frequently given, it's not like France were not warned in the first half towards the end.

Come on lads, it was clearly in the 6 nations and world rugby's best interest to ruin the first ever match between the 1st and 2nd ranked teams that the competition has ever had.

Well done France on overcoming almost insurmountable odds
The guy is called Carley, not odds, but we are all looking forward to the match in Dublin next Saturday 😁

Based on today, the game next Sunday could be very uncomfortable viewing for an England supporter. Italy looked fit and strong and were really dangerous. France weren't great but you have to credit the Italians for putting them under pressure through the phases. Italy showed some cracks in the French armour.

Can you remember another occasion when a dominant team leading on the scoreboard for the whole match and ending up winning the match with a 58% territory advantage, 100% of mauls gained, 35 defenders beaten against 13 and a 93% tackle rate ended a game with 18 penalties conceded and 7 gained ?
So that's a "no".

Not exactly making a strong argument here.

The guy is called Carley, not odds, but we are all looking forward to the match in Dublin next Saturday 😁
Ok Farage.

Remember that maul that ended in a PT and YC? Is that in your 100%

Latest posts