• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales 11 March 2023. Kickoff 14:15

Did everything they could there to make sure it wasn't red. Direct blow to the throat with the elbow.

Took an elbow to the throat and had to be subbed off because he couldn't breathe......but yeah, faking it, sure

Looked direct to the neck for me and a red by the law. Much as I wanted Italy to put in a good performance, it's not by bending the rules.

How can Adams even begin to whinge there it's pretty blatant there was 0 chance he got anywhere near grounding that.

Try.
You manage to turno the momentum of the game, even if you are Minus 12
Wrong varney pass + fortunate Yellow

Classic Italia

Italy have made old man over the hill Webb look good

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Unfortunately, for all their improvement, Italy still can't seem to get through a 6N without at least 1 game where they just fall absolutely to bits.

Unfortunately, for all their improvement, Italy still can't seem to get through a 6N without at least 1 game where they just fall absolutely to bits.
And normally It Is the fourth
This happens when you have twenty players counted and the other teams much more.
So, if you are not 100% you cannot stay at this level, especially US

Dillon Lewis is terrible at scrummaging. He is the same for Cardiff and he is for Wales. How he's kept his bench place for this long is literally beyond me.

Latest posts