• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales 11 March 2023. Kickoff 14:15

God Clive Woodward talks so much crap I think he's got dementia and.jonny.is stupid said that England would get back into at half time haha lmao I saw from the first minute that England would get stuffed and had no chance idiots

I don't think I've ever watched a side tear apart a defence this frequently and butcher it this regularly ever.
I don't think I've ever seen a french side tear England a new arsehole so consistently and not butcher it

England are ****
Yet we beat your rabble

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Clive Woodward is the worst pundit on rugby he really hasnt moved with the times and looks about 80 now itv are making horrible choices lately

God Clive Woodward talks so much crap I think he's got dementia and.jonny.is stupid said that England would get back into at half time haha lmao I saw from the first minute that England would get stuffed and had no chance idiots
Dawelu. France were brilliant throughout.

You all don't like it . Yeah ban me but I speak the truth , you all can't take criticism, you got SPANKED at home and christ if that was the shoe on the other foot you would be loving. Learn to take banter if you want to give it

I guarantee they won't put 50.on us
They'll put 50 on you by half time. Wales have been conned into thinking they're a good team again after today just like we were after the last two games. I'm afraid a brutal reality check is coming. France will win by minimum 40 points.

Latest posts