• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales 11 March 2023. Kickoff 14:15

France could easily do it but having said that we usually have quite close contests. Admittedly we haven't t been as **** as we are now but I'd be surprised if they put 50 on us. Not shocked though. Smart money will be on a 20 point win or something like that. They'll definitely score at least 4 tries. I doubt we'll get 2.

Our forwards are still looking very weak.

In the set piece, the current Italian props aren't renowned scrummagers, and yet we were under pressure there. Our lineout was better I suppose with Beard, Jenkins and Tips all good options.

We still lack carrying options, with Jac Morgan the only forward with any oomph. Compare that with France yesterday with just about every member of their pack coming onto the ball at pace and making ground.

I thought Faletau was very poor yet again. Ye's giving away penalties, missing tackles and even fumbled the ball at the back of a stationary scrum. He's not making much ground ball in hand either. He supported well for his try, but he's a fair way off his best curtently.

I see WoL are praising Beard because he stole 1 lineout and got his long arms through the middle of 1 maul to turn the ball over. Pathetic, because once again all I saw was passive tackling and no go forward. He's just a complete waste of space, and yet he's played every minute of every game!

The backs weren't much better yesterday, but at least most of them are young and will hopefully learn and improve.

France are going to smash us next week. Whether it's by more or less than they smashed England doesn't matter because either way we won't be in a position to challenge them, with just abouy every facet of their game far superior to ours.

Grady and Hawkins have been a bit porous in defence to say the least. But it looks like Wales aren't even trying to do anything in the backs. So what's the point of picking an attacking centre partnership to not do anything?
just seems it's one pass to hawkins who then run straight, that's Wales' strike moves.
Pretty sure it was 55 minutes before I saw them even attempt and actual move where LRZ finally got so space.
In conclusion pack is carrying a number of players who don't seem to offer anything and the backs can't seem to put a single move together while being leaky in defence.
All round game is just as poor as previous weeks, apart from Webb's kicking which a lot better that previous rounds. That's the only positive I can see and that's the only reason Wales won along with Italy cocking up so many chances.

You all don't like it . Yeah ban me but I speak the truth , you all can't take criticism, you got SPANKED at home and christ if that was the shoe on the other foot you would be loving. Learn to take banter if you want to give it
😂😂All written without hint of irony. It's true we were dreadful yesterday and it seems we can only beat the **** teams lately, but all credit to France, they were brilliant. Buckle up next week Blod, you've got a bumpy weekend coming, same as us.

Latest posts