• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] Scotland v Italy - 18 March 2023

Yep especially having given a yellow at the scrum, think Italians have every right to be hard done by here.
Gardner should be made to explain this. Incompetence at best, blatant bias and cheating at worst. How can you warn 1 team and give a yellow immediately then warn the other and do nothing.

Dempsey doesn't sound very Scottish

the simpsons scotland GIF

A predictable end. Italy do not mentally view themselves as 'winners' and cannot match the depth that Scotland can recruit overseas. These were the differences on the day.

Hopefully Gardbisi Jnr can end Italy's decades long wait for a decent scrumhalf.
I think your doing Italy a bit of a disservice here, Scotland allowed to be cynical as hell a few times on their try line without major punishment.

Jonno was a prick there post match.

On current trajectory Italy just have to work on details and they're going to start properly winning games regularly. Good to see, and it's great to see more expansive rugby being played too.

England need bonus point win with +45 to take third place

Gardner should be made to explain this. Incompetence at best, blatant bias and cheating at worst. How can you warn 1 team and give a yellow immediately then warn the other and do nothing.
Has last week's ref explained the differences in treatment of Welsh and Italian?

Has last week's ref explained the differences in treatment of Welsh and Italian?

I heard a rumour he expected meat, as Australians love it, on his margherita pizza the night before the match.

He felt he was robbed, so decided to rob Italy of the match against Wales.

I heard a rumour he expected meat, as Australians love it, on his margherita pizza the night before the match.

The way he reffed, there was pineapple on his pizza

In Scotland? It would be a deep fried mars bar surely

Congratulations to Scotland on their third place finish, winning matches over Italy, Wales and England.

23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png