24 or lost

24 or lost or Prison Break

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost

• Prison Break

• Total voters
ive simply given up on lost. the last 6 episodes of the 2nd season have been so utterly crap i cant belive it. in the 1st season, so much happened. the 2nd season its taken them about 4 episodes to do what they use to do in 1. imo they should have done the seasons being S1) the island, s2) a haunted boat/travel back s3) still being haunted when they get home.

the adds for prison break have just started, (going to be on channel 3 for us kiwis to my knowledge) and it does look bloody good.

The season finale gave us buggar all, even the plane des thing gave us something which may not be true.

BM

PRISON BREAK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

everyone should watch it!!!..i've watched the 1st season, so right now im waiting for season 2.

every episode gets you on the edge of ya seat. Its a must watch!

i heard on radio that they'll keep it to 2 seasons so its not long and predictable like Lost.

I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2...its still air'ing down here in aus, i think 16 or 17th episode. The guy that acts as "Micheal Schofield" will definetely be getting alotta movie attention after prison break is over.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 8 2006, 05:38 PM
blah blah blah....that is all i hear...when it does go online,i will beat you so badly your xbox360 or ps3 server will disconnect altogether,your living rooms light bulb will blow out,followed by all ya windows breaking and doors shaking as if an earthquake had just emerged..then ya house will burn down and all the houses on your street will blow up from the sheer intensity of my game playing status..everyone in ya neighborhood will run for higher ground as if a tsunami had arrived....but it was false alarm by some stupid coconut in tonga who also felt the incredible power of when i pressed the right trigger to accelerate my wingman from georgia to beat you as the allblacks by 243 points..

i am simply the greatest
second greatest....
1st must have been me....

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 28 2006, 12:08 AM
PRISON BREAK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

everyone should watch it!!!..i've watched the 1st season, so right now im waiting for season 2.

every episode gets you on the edge of ya seat. Its a must watch!

i heard on radio that they'll keep it to 2 seasons so its not long and predictable like Lost.

I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2...its still air'ing down here in aus, i think 16 or 17th episode. The guy that acts as "Micheal Schofield" will definetely be getting alotta movie attention after prison break is over.
Have seen all of 1st season - wow, great series. Bring on season 2!

Latest posts