• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2nd Test: South Africa v Lions

W

woohoo

Springboks - 15 Frans Steyn, 14 JP Pietersen, 13 Adi Jacobs, 12 Jean de Villiers, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Ruan Pienaar, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Pierre Spies, 7 Juan Smith, 6 Schalk Burger, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 John Smit ©, 2 Bismarck du Plessis, 1 Beast Mtawarira.
Subs: 16 Chilliboy Ralepelle, 17 Deon Carstens, 18 Andries Bekker, 19 Danie Rossouw, 20 Heinrich Brussow, 21 Jaque Fourie, 22 Morne Steyn.

I'm quite disappointed that Brussow has been dropped to the bench and possibly that Jaque Fourie has not been given an opportunity at 13 ahead of Adi..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woohoo @ Jun 23 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Springboks - 15 Frans Steyn, 14 JP Pietersen, 13 Adi Jacobs, 12 Jean de Villiers, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Ruan Pienaar, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Pierre Spies, 7 Juan Smith, 6 Schalk Burger, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 John Smit ©, 2 Bismarck du Plessis, 1 Beast Mtawarira.
Subs: 16 Chilliboy Ralepelle, 17 Deon Carstens, 18 Andries Bekker, 19 Danie Rossouw, 20 Heinrich Brussow, 21 Jaque Fourie, 22 Morne Steyn.[/b]

double-facepalm.jpg

Where the hell is Kankowski you stupid F*cking coach!?!?!?!? What the hell is the point of having Danie Rossouw and Andries Bekker on the bench???

Correct me if I'm wrong. The team has been disimproved? And they didn't fix the leekage in midfield....

You are exactly right, Adi Jacobs is going to lose this one for us...

Hopefully Schalk plays his best, otherwise we're in for a LOT of trouble.

First he cries 'racism' because everyone moans about Ricky Januarie, then he drops him from the team. What a wacko. So sad to see that the best possible team we could have can never play together thanks to this ******.

I guess it means that in his eyes Januarie should rather be a black mechanic as clearly he is not taking his car to fixed by him anymore by dropping him.

Wow we will lose this next test as P Divvy has officially lost it!! Wow lets drop Brussow the only one who constantly slowed down Lions ball and stole a couple and put Hulk back in who will clearly be unfit after having not played for months........ and what about the bench clearly bizarre.

By the looks of it he is going to use mass subs amongst the forwards again and make the same mistake twice.

One thing I will say is that due to the quota issue his hands are a bit tied. He had to bring in Chilli boy as he dropped Januarie.

Holy shet. Jacobs in midfield plus lack of Brussow means Lions win.

No more posts here, please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 23 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Holy shet. Jacobs in midfield plus lack of Brussow means Lions win.

No more posts here, please.[/b]

Ha! We played Shite and still managed a win... I still think we will win...

How do you keep a in form, world cup winner, very experienced (42 test caps and 24 tries ) player on the bench? Talking about Jaques Fourie. :eek: Especially after last weekend!? Great to see Burger back, hes aggressive tackling will be needed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Air4life @ Jun 23 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How do you keep a in form, world cup winner, very experienced (42 test caps and 24 tries ) player on the bench? Talking about Jaques Fourie. :eek: Especially after last weekend!? Great to see Burger back, hes aggressive tackling will be needed.[/b]

Burger Back? :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

SA fans will breathe more easily :p :p :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aeros @ Jun 23 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We wont breathe easily untill we have Jacque Fourie where he belongs...[/b]

Really interesting: so much hope loaded on Jacque's shoulders

And is his play the only problem for World Champions today?

Jacque Fourie was simply brilliant in the World Cup, awesome in both of the Super 14s and he works terrifically well with JdV. If we have him there we can match BoD and Roberts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aeros @ Jun 23 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jacque Fourie was simply brilliant in the World Cup, awesome in both of the Super 14s and he works terrifically well with JdV. If we have him there we can match BoD and Roberts.[/b]

So it comes out that Fourie is not only the brilliant player but also ties up the team (to some degree of course)

Now I understand why you so concerned about his proper positioning

Adi and his mind tackles could definitely lose us this game if we're not careful.

I just cannot understand Pdv, Jean and Jacque are the Springbok's most partnered, and best center pairing I've ever seen, why is he intent on killing that for us.
The de Villiers / Fourie combination should be one of our strong points, an area we should dominate over basically every country in the world and he's turning it into a gaping hole the opposition can run through at will.

Not to mention that he might be damaging their partnership by never letting them play together anymore :/

I'm going to get attacked for saying this, but surely an International coach knows what he's doing? (I know some, well most, were unhappy with his appointment but even so).

It's like the Frank hadden situation with Scotland. We all thought we knew better, but there's a reason why he's employed not us.

Was your coach a political and racial appointment ?

No ?

well ours was, and I'm not trying to stir anything up, the -president of South african rugby- Mr Hoskins himself admitted it, that's exactly what happened, there were definitely more experienced and better coaches no one owuld have had a problem with, but somehow we ended up with P Divvy.

; _ ;

Latest posts