• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2nd Test: South Africa v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jul 1 2009, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can I be a Mod? It would make me feel like a big man![/b]

This is for you;

mod0596_s.jpg

Now go listen to the Jam!

Am I the only one here who is sad to see Schalk go for eight weeks? :(

I mean, what are we going to do in the pub? If there is no Schalk Burger then there are no infringements and if there are no infringements there'll be no "Schalk Burger infringement drinking game" and if there is no "Schalk Burger infringement drinking game" there will be no drinks bought and if no drinks are bought there will be no pub and....and...AUGH

PAGING LEWIS MOODY TO SOUTH AFRICA!!! STATT!!YU$R!&U%$&!$&!

EDIT: Oh yeah and boo, Bokke, hiss...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 1 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I mean, what are we going to do in the pub? If there is no Schalk Burger then there are no infringements[/b]
Chances are, Vickery'll be playing. Good luck ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 1 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Am I the only one here who is sad to see Schalk go for eight weeks? :(

I mean, what are we going to do in the pub? If there is no Schalk Burger then there are no infringements and if there are no infringements there'll be no "Schalk Burger infringement drinking game" and if there is no "Schalk Burger infringement drinking game" there will be no drinks bought and if no drinks are bought there will be no pub and....and...AUGH

PAGING LEWIS MOODY TO SOUTH AFRICA!!! STATT!!YU$R!&U%$&!$&!

EDIT: Oh yeah and boo, Bokke, hiss...[/b]

LOL don't worry I have calmed down to a panic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jul 1 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 1 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean, what are we going to do in the pub? If there is no Schalk Burger then there are no infringements[/b]
Chances are, Vickery'll be playing. Good luck ;)
[/b][/quote]

Thank god.

Its alright guys, the pubs been saved...I SAID ITS ALRIGHT!!"&%"&%"

Latest posts