• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

3 Things that Wayne Rooney will...

S

Saint N Sinner

..Say to Ronaldo back at Old Trafford will be?

Arse bandit
C*ck Nose
W*lly Dribble

Anymore? :p

B

Bullitt

"You have 3 seconds to run before I introduce you to my mate Stanley, you plastic, Portugese ****..."

D

DC

"i'll shove my d*ck so far down your throat you'll be choking on the ball sac"

N

neck

"lets go have anal because we are both soccer fags and like taking it up the arse, just like all soccer players"

E

el_tk

Rooney never struck me as the kind to talk out his problems. I reckon he'll just headbutt Ronaldo.

B

BigTen

Yeah.

"Hey Pretty Boy, sorry me said those things to you. Let's make up - here I'll give you a Liverpool kiss."

Bang!

N

neck

i am not really into football, so don't take my word, but i think that Ronney and Ronaldo got into a bit of biff, then Ronney got like red carded???

S

sanzar

Originally posted by neck@Jul 6 2006, 12:00 PM
"lets go have anal because we are both soccer fags and like taking it up the arse, just like all soccer players"
Yeah, that'd be the more likely :p . Not that their's anything wrong with that... but yeah, soccer players don't exactly scream "masculinity" to me.

C

C A Iversen

I just had this mental image of you opening you curtains to see....soccer players screaming "masculinity!!" to you. :p

G

gjohn85

Originally posted by Serge@Jul 10 2006, 08:15 AM
So...what was it that Ronaldo did?
..............................................................Exactly

S

Saint N Sinner

Rooney accidently stood on a portugese player's you know what, and then Ronaldo went flying to the referee basically telling him to give him a red card for it.

He was all up in his face basically saying "Do this because your our bitch" kinda thing.

S

sanzar

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 11 2006, 06:59 PM
Rooney accidently stood on a portugese player's you know what, and then Ronaldo went flying to the referee basically telling him to give him a red card for it.

He was all up in his face basically saying "Do this because your our bitch" kinda thing.
Yeaaaaaah.... No, I think it was more the fact that he drove his foot into the groin of another player, and in a sport where you get penalised for breathing too hard near another player that wasn't going to go un-noticed.

S

Serge

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 11 2006, 07:59 PM

I saw the nurry stomping on the news and it fully deserved a red if you ask me.

Latest posts