3 Things that Wayne Rooney will...

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Saint N Sinner, Jul 3, 2006.

1. ..Say to Ronaldo back at Old Trafford will be?

Arse bandit
    C*ck Nose
    W*lly Dribble

Anymore? :p

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

"You have 3 seconds to run before I introduce you to my mate Stanley, you plastic, Portugese ****..."

4. DC

DC Guest

"i'll shove my d*ck so far down your throat you'll be choking on the ball sac"

5. neck

neck Guest

"lets go have anal because we are both soccer fags and like taking it up the arse, just like all soccer players"

6. el_tk

el_tk Guest

Rooney never struck me as the kind to talk out his problems. I reckon he'll just headbutt Ronaldo.

7. BigTen

BigTen Guest

Yeah.

"Hey Pretty Boy, sorry me said those things to you. Let's make up - here I'll give you a Liverpool kiss."

Bang!

8. neck

neck Guest

thats called a Zidan

9. Serge

Serge Guest

So...what was it that Ronaldo did?

10. neck

neck Guest

i am not really into football, so don't take my word, but i think that Ronney and Ronaldo got into a bit of biff, then Ronney got like red carded???

11. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Yeah, that'd be the more likely :p . Not that their's anything wrong with that... but yeah, soccer players don't exactly scream "masculinity" to me.

12. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

I just had this mental image of you opening you curtains to see....soccer players screaming "masculinity!!" to you. :p

13. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

..............................................................Exactly

14. loratadine

loratadine Guest

15. Candyman

Candyman Guest

He will join rugby union.....Hey they can't get any worse

16. I just hate ronaldo.

17. neck

neck Guest

which one theres like 8 isn't there???

18. Rooney accidently stood on a portugese player's you know what, and then Ronaldo went flying to the referee basically telling him to give him a red card for it.

He was all up in his face basically saying "Do this because your our bitch" kinda thing.

19. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Yeaaaaaah.... No, I think it was more the fact that he drove his foot into the groin of another player, and in a sport where you get penalised for breathing too hard near another player that wasn't going to go un-noticed.

20. Serge

Serge Guest

I saw the nurry stomping on the news and it fully deserved a red if you ask me.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!