• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

30 man Wallabies squad announced

Wally

Academy Player
Ben Alexander, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Berrick Barnes, Kurtley Beale, Richard Brown, Luke Burgess, Mark Chisholm, Quade Cooper, Pek Cowan, Ben Daley, Rocky Elsom (capt), Huia Edmonds, Saia Faingaa, Will Genia, Matt Giteau, Stephen Hoiles, Matt Hodgson, Rob Horne, Peter Hynes, Digby Ioane, Salesi Ma'afu, Drew Mitchell, Dean Mumm, James O'Connor, David Pocock, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Nathan Sharpe, Lachie Turner, Josh Valentine, and Laurie Weeks.

From that squad I would pick the following.

1. Alexander
2. Polota-Nau
3. Weeks
4. Chisholm
5. Sharpe
6. Elsom
7. Pocock
8. Brown
9. Genia
10. Cooper
11. Mitchell
12. Giteau
13. Horne
14. Ioane
15. Ashley-Cooper

16. Faingaa
17. Cowan/Daley
18. Mumm
19. Hodgson/Hoiles
20. Burgess
21. Barnes
22. Beale

Bam even with all the injuries that's out best looking team in years.

Last edited:
From that squad I would pick the following.

1. Alexander
2. Polota-Nau
3. Weeks
4. Chisholm
5. Sharpe
6. Elsom
7. Pocock
8. Brown
9. Genia
10. Cooper
11. Mitchell
12. Giteau
13. Horne
14. Ioane
15. Ashley-Cooper

16. Faingaa
17. Cowan/Daley
18. Mumm
19. Hodgson/Hoiles
20. Burgess
21. Barnes
22. Beale

Bam even with all the injuries that's out best looking team in years.

Worldclass, except number 8 and number 20 are **** poor.

Worldclass, except number 8 and number 20 are **** poor.
Burgess is inconsistent at best, but Brown played some good footy and formed a good partnership with Pocock towards the end of the domestic season. Otherwise I would have included Hoiles. Defiantly we could have done with Wycliff Palu and Scott Higginbotham though.

Burgess is inconsistent at best, but Brown played some good footy and formed a good partnership with Pocock towards the end of the domestic season. Otherwise I would have included Hoiles. Defiantly we could have done with Wycliff Palu and Scott Higginbotham though.

Brown just seems to give away the ball for fun. Hes a penalty machine. There are better prospects around

Latest posts