300_Madness.jpeg

FOR_SPARTA.jpg

300_Xerxes_They_See_Me_Rollin.jpg

300_fight_in_dark.jpg

I_R_SPARTAN!!!.jpg

Halosparta.jpg

Star_trek_300.jpg

Macgyvaaaaaaa.jpg

spartan is one of the best movies ever......gerard butler siad that he had to train for 6 hours a day.... bit im confused because i read that to get big.... or muscular you only have to train 3 times a week and 45 minutes for one training session?

spartan is one of the best movies ever......gerard butler siad that he had to train for 6 hours a day.... bit im confused because i read that to get big.... or muscular you only have to train 3 times a week and 45 minutes for one training session? [/b]
Gerard Butler isn't in the movie Spartan. Val Kilmer is :)

Still I don't know if Gerard Butler would've seriously trained hard 6 hours a day. That'd be almost impossible.

He looked pretty damn buff in 300. I'd say it was a tad bit of an exaggeration though.

no way 6 hours, probably more like 2, its not HOW long you spend in the gym its the INTENSITY that you train at.

The lighting and digital effects can add to the look of buffness. The oil and sweat on the bodies as well. But yea, he buffed up alot for the role. If you can get your hands on the behind the scenes you can see why, the personal trainer put them thru lots of **** hard work. Besides, most body sculptors recommend short 45 min sessions, not 3 hrs in the gym.

I thought 300 was awesome. It was funny and had a great artistic style. Anyone seen meet the spartans?Is it any good?

I thought 300 was awesome. It was funny and had a great artistic style. Anyone seen meet the spartans?Is it any good? [/b]
i'm going to watch it next week, will let you know.

Yep I've seen Meet The Spartans too many times it's really funny thou. It mocks the s*** out of 300 but its awesome how they've incorporated the random events of 2007.

As for 300 I think it undoubtedly had to be the movie of 2007 it had everything sex, violence, humour all sorts.

Has anyone read the graphic novel 300 was based on? I read a book based on thermopylae "Gates of Fire" and can safely say it was one of the best books i ever read.

Latest posts