• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

3D development tools for Rugby Challenge Series

gregkwaste

Academy Player
Country Flag
Greece
Hey there,

I am a 3D tool developer and a huge sport games fan.

I always wanted to play some good rugby games for the pc, and just yesterday a guy told me about rugby challenge series.
So i started trying to convert those pssg files containing the 3d data and i am currently working on an importer for blender.

Just wanted to know from you guys, if there are any editing tools available for the game. Have absolutely no idea about which communities are there, just found that forum and it seems that a lot of ppl is posting here so thats why i came here.

I also have no ****ing idea about the rules of the game and how its played but i managed to play some matches yesterday and i really really enjoyed it.
It looks very good, i can assume that its not as complicated gameplay-wise as it could be, but its fun :D

Waiting for your responses.
I've also post here any news concerning the importer :D

Hi mate,

I'm VERY interested in your work! I'd like to import and maybe even add stadiums, as there are licensed versions of Millennium, Twickenham and Stade de France available from the Rugby World Cup 2011 games + some of the South African stadiums from FIFA World Cup which can (hopefully!) be converted...

Latest posts