• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

3rd Kit and mini-kits for a team

M

munross

Hi there people

I found a way to get a team to have a 3rd mini-kit(and by the looks of it possibly endless amount of mini-kits) but the game doesn't want to create a filename for the kit and kitback that you use ingame, instead it keeps on loading the away kit and kitback for the team.

Here you can see the 3rd mini-kit for the A&G Lions:
rugby082009100713151301.jpg

So I'm wondering if anyone of you might know how to get the game to generate a filename for the 3rd kit and kitback...?Would be awesome if we can get it to work! :)

great break-trought JdV!...hope to see someone can generate a filename for the kit and & kitback :)

I also hope so dady because I've tried everything I can think of but still no luck -_- .Pretty crap to have a 3rd mini-kit but no 3rd kit to use ingame.

pretty exciting stuff, that means pontentially you could integrate this masterpiece into the game:

5157.jpg

Hi Ross. How did you do to "activate" the 3rd kits? Because maybe you copied the strings from the second kits? And that could be the reason why it loads that kit.

Opened the .english file with a hex editor, then I added the text "|THIRD KIT " into it, I didn't copy the info from the away kit so it can't be it...

25550175.jpg

Could be that it is hard coded or something which will really suck!

Crazy idea, but Argentina and Australia don't use their away kits, and you could utilise Barbarians, Pacific Islanders as well. Can you not direct those to load for specific other teams? I don't know how to do it, but those would be the filenames. You just need to tell the game to load them on the new teams text.

So you could add Bath's Euro shirt with 3rd Kit text, using Barbarians Away kit filename. But you'd need to point the game to use Barbarians away kit filename. That's gotta be possible.

Argentina only uses it´s third kit for less important exhibition matches. For example against uruguay.

Latest posts