• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

4th Ashes test

No credit for England playing out of our skins?
Ah, your forgetting that Australia never get beaten; It's always because they made a mistake that an opponant will win. Because Australia always were and always will be the best at every sport...
<

*coughtrinationswhitewashcough* [/quote]
talk about giving an inch and taking a mile....we lose the odds test, and now we are completely hopeless.......no England have a better botham, have their best bowling attack since bodyline.

These 2 teams are the best at world cricket......England in the last 2 years have built a great side to take the Ashes, and I believe this team for many years to come will be the #1 side to beat......provided the aussies havent got a miracle kid in dubbo batting against water tanks with golf balls and stumps

Its going to be the end of an era in the next year or so, as we lose over 500 test wickets in experience in bowling and 10,000 runs at the other end, within the same calendar year!!!

I'll just keep my thoughts to myself until the series is fully over, as they (the aussies) still have something left..........that was evident when the English got worried at 4-50 when they were expected (even by your own standards), to chase 157 **** easily

Originally posted by ak47@Aug 30 2005, 10:32 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Ah, your forgetting that Australia never get beaten; It's always because they made a mistake that an opponant will win. Because Australia always were and always will be the best at every sport...
<

*coughtrinationswhitewashcough*[/b]
talk about giving an inch and taking a mile....we lose the odds test, and now we are completely hopeless.......no England have a better botham, have their best bowling attack since bodyline.

These 2 teams are the best at world cricket......England in the last 2 years have built a great side to take the Ashes, and I believe this team for many years to come will be the #1 side to beat......provided the aussies havent got a miracle kid in dubbo batting against water tanks with golf balls and stumps

Its going to be the end of an era in the next year or so, as we lose over 500 test wickets in experience in bowling and 10,000 runs at the other end, within the same calendar year!!!

I'll just keep my thoughts to myself until the series is fully over, as they (the aussies) still have something left..........that was evident when the English got worried at 4-50 when they were expected (even by your own standards), to chase 157 **** easily [/b][/quote]
Point proven

Whilst it has been a fantastic Series I still hold Australia in India in 2000 (I think) to be the greatest series I have ever seen. Reguardless of the fact it was a 3 test series.

Also Australia will win the fifth test and thus retain the Ashes. They are just too good and winning and how to play under pressure. I've always thought the saying, "they know how to win", was stupid. But I think it applies.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Aug 30 2005, 10:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Aug 30 2005, 10:45 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Aug 30 2005, 10:32 AM
<

*coughtrinationswhitewashcough*[/b]

I'll just keep my thoughts to myself until the series is fully over, as they (the aussies) still have something left..........that was evident when the English got worried at 4-50 when they were expected (even by your own standards), to chase 157 **** easily [/b]
Point proven [/b][/quote]
Until last weekend I had not ever seen Australia follow on
<

So up until last weekend - Australia following on and Extra Terrestrial existence were in the same category for anyone under the age of 25 (nobody would remember the 1987 follow on at age 7)

I have my reasons,
<

Originally posted by ak47+Aug 30 2005, 02:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Aug 30 2005, 02:29 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 30 2005, 10:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Aug 30 2005, 10:32 AM
<

*coughtrinationswhitewashcough*

I'll just keep my thoughts to myself until the series is fully over, as they (the aussies) still have something left..........that was evident when the English got worried at 4-50 when they were expected (even by your own standards), to chase 157 **** easily [/b]
Point proven [/b]
Until last weekend I had not ever seen Australia follow on
<

So up until last weekend - Australia following on and Extra Terrestrial existence were in the same category for anyone under the age of 25 (nobody would remember the 1987 follow on at age 7)

I have my reasons,
<
[/b][/quote]
i remember it but i was 8 o_O

Latest posts