• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations 2016

Personally and I have said this before I'll belive in the Scottish resurgence once they actually beat a top 4 6 national side or a tri-nations side. The last time was 2013. One game which they possibly would of won but ultimately didn't. Yes they came closest of all the 6 nations but Ireland and Wales were heavily depleted by the time they went out. France are on a downward trajectory and played the eventual champions. England were a debacle but a kinder group would of seen them walk out.

Sorry Argentina that's a little cruel but you not quite a yardstick yet and France are slipping as one.

Interesting one this year
France- Not their normal selves during the word cup but if they click could prove to be dangerous. And nobody can be sure which team will turn up on the day. 3-5
Scotland- Much talk of improvement but I still need convincing. 3-5
Ireland- Always a tough nut to crack and I don't expect that to change this time round. 1-3
England- It's too early to expect too much from the new set up but they have the quality to do damage and will want their chariot wheel back from the Welsh. 2-3
Wales- Will be very competitive but will they win it?? Not convinced. 1-3
Italy Contenders for the wooden spoon I'm afraid. 6

Latest posts