• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 nations appointment are out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidental doesn't mean your prop interferes in play where he reaches out and grabs the ball from an offside position, he was cheating and he got what he deserved.

You were playing two players who shouldn't even have been on the park. They had 3 week bans overturned to nothing. That was rubbish in itself. Both of those deserved a one week ban and getting let off smacked of giving Scotland their players back to make a game of it.Then you have Hogg who is a simulating cheating bustid who brings the game into disrepute.

If Japan had been given a week to recover they would have beaten you.

Aussie were still going to win that game, thats what upsets me about the penalty call.
Joubert took away the Aussie chance to do it themselves. They would have done it anyway.
Scotland were about to get a man in the bin and a penalty try against them. They had completely run out of steam and were rolling backwards at a rate of knots. They were cheating like crazy to hold up the yellow tide.
There's nothing more that the Jocks like than the potential of a win taken away from them. It's not like they're EVER going to win anything anyway so they live for the great 'nearly miss'.
Much like they didn't even have it in them to break away from England in the referendum.
"Oh it was close, but next time Jimmy, we'll have 'em."
Yes the Jocks played out of their skins against the depleted Wallaby team but they didn't deserve to win and Aussie were going to knick it anyway, Joubert just got in the way.
Now the Jocks will moan about him and that game for the rest of our lives.
"Och aye, it were a bad decision, but it were nae as bad as that Kreeg Shoe-beer bustid"
It's all we are going to hear for years and the Jocks love it that way.
Joubert had been VERY kind to keep Scotland in the game long before the 77th minute.
The best team won and thats that.

What a load of Tosh !

Aussie were still going to win that game, thats what upsets me about the penalty call.

Actually you have no idea if that was going to be the case.

With an attacking scrum they may just have done that but you don't know.

Scotland certainly were disadvantaged by that call, there is no doubt, the ref got it wrong as we know.

As kiwi fans I am sure we can empathize with Scotland, remember Wayne Barnes?

Australia should have been out of sight by the time of 'the incident' anyway.By far the better side.Scotland got lucky by only just getting beat.

Do we really have to play out the Scottish/Aussie game again and on this thread?

Craig Joubert as a ref is good enough, he has never been my favourite but he gets the job done

Do we really have to play out the Scottish/Aussie game again and on this thread?

Exactly this.

I'm closing this thread because it seems like some Scottish fans will now try to use every new article or report to tear Joubert a new one.

He doesn't have to explain himself to any fan. The fans are not his employers. It's between him and World Rugby Referee's Association. If they see him as competent enough to continue refereeing, then we have to endure it. I don't see anyone complaining that he got the Wales vs. England match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts