• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations podcast 1 discussion thread

S

St Helens RLFC

TRF is delighted to announce that we have launched a weekly podcast in light of the RBS 6 Nations, which begins this saturday. Join Prestwick, as he launches his crusade to get Danny Cipriani back on track, O'Rothlain as he questions Nick Mallett's flanking techniques, and St Helens RLFC as he wonders what just the hell is going on in this special TRF 6 Nations preview.

You can download the podcast by right clicking this link here or by pressing the same link and listening through your browswer.

And this is the thread to discuss it, so discuss away!

it was and also Chabal is starting, thankfully for Ireland cause he's one of the few players not on form, went absent again in the match at Thomond Park.

I am very chuffed at how well we managed to blunder through this podcast and how many things we've managed to get wrong.

Now all we need is for us to get all our match calls wrong..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 4 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am very chuffed at how well we managed to blunder through this podcast and how many things we've managed to get wrong.

Now all we need is for us to get all our match calls wrong..[/b]

damn you tipping an Irish win, you've put the mockers on us now, take it back I say, take it back.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 4 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 4 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now all we need is for us to get all our match calls wrong..[/b]

damn you tipping an Irish win, you've put the mockers on us now, take it back I say, take it back.
[/b][/quote]

If you're watching the game and you see me in the crowd at Croker...be very afriad. Usually, me being at a match is the kiss of death for the team I'm backing..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Feb 4 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was the South African Fly Half Ruan Pienaar?[/b]

Ja, him. Poor fella can't even get his name remembered even though he thoroughly dominated every opposition 10 in November. :p

I'm just kidding guys. Good podcast.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 4 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
no and I'm glad to hear there won't be anymore talk of Jade Goody![/b]

I feel semi bad about that seeing as she revealed (no doubt exclusively to OK Magazine first) that she is quite close to dying....

Chabal is starting against Ireland, and if either of his performances against Munster this season are anything to go by I'm not too worried.

We will find out if Mallett is an idiot on Saturday! Bergamasco is a fantastic athlete and If you were going to pick any international back row to play scrum half he would probably be the choice.

Well done on the podcast lads.

Unanimous prediction of Ireland to kill France! I fecking hope so!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 4 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So it wasn't Janni De Beer?[/b]
No... De Beer has been retired for +- 8 years. Although I'm impressed a league fan actually knows old Jannie.

I only know him because I used to put him at full back on Rugby 2001 to kick my mate to death. Worked every time. Oh yeah, and those outrageous drop goals in 1999 that killed England.

And if you're interested in joining the fun, give me or Prestwick a PM and we'll see what we can do.

well i enjoyed that anyways. personally i dont think wales will beat scotland as easily as everyone seems to think. oh and i have the feeling England may perform a bit better than some are expecting.
oh and O'Rothlain Cian Healy is pronounced Keen as far as I am aware. the guy used to run up dalkey head with a fridge tied to his back lol

I am saddened that nobody has suggested a replacement for Danny Cipriani's current girlfriend :(

Latest posts