• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

606 members call BBC police-state nazis, BBC closes thread!

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
You couldn't make it up!!!

Some amusing comments:

they tend to delete comments in welsh which is ridicilous

and yet they left an article about the BNP and voting yesterday...

I thought the same thing, Hong Kong. Okay, sexuality can be a bit of a dangerous topic, but at the time the thread was pulled everyone who was serious had been discussing the subject in a fair and adult way.

To hide it, by not talking about it is like pretending it doesn't exist. To me that's a kind of homophobia. The best full back I have ever played with was homosexual, he's still a good friend and runs through opposition. I can name three clubs who have turned him down, but lets not talk about it eh beeb?!

i recently complained about an article that was political and not about rugby. the mods said, no, its ok. i can only assume the posts political leaning was towards the mods and so they decided to keep it.

annoying.

i have had my own rugby posts deleted by the mods too.

very annoying.

yr gar to take over from yr gat, now!!!

BBC always delete comments which don't suit their own agenda. The blatant bias which runs through the company is well documented over the years.

Just look at the fiasco with that weasel-faced scrotum Jeremy Vine being employed by the company. The shoehorned the horrible leftard into their lunchtime broadcasts and dumped the much better - and politically neutral - Jimmy Young out on his ear just because he didn't fit in with their ideals.

A horrible organisation run by horrible people. A visual representation of everything wrong with this country.

Jeremy Vine gets right up my nose,and the Panorama programme i hate it.

Panorama is just hate mongering at the very best,they deliver thing in a Daily Mail style of fear everything that ain't British or White then offer no solutions on how things should be dealt with.

Also why do the way they do all the camera angles on Jeremy like he is imposing and what he says is fact! also film him through a grey filtered lens to get your mind psyched up for a negative mood.

Laurence, I have yet to meet an Ospreys fan who looks like they were designed to have sex in any way.

I tried to post a reply to an article a few weeks ago saying that the Celts weren't any more indigenous to Britain than the Anglo-Saxons, that they'd just arrived earlier. I used the i-word - presumably I'm still not allowed to use it - saying 'we are all i-words.' I clicked 'publish' only to be told that my post contained an offensive word. What the guff?!

LOL... how sadly predictable, Cyril. If somebody doesn't want to discuss homosexuality in a rugby forum, then noofter (a), Cyril in this case, starts shouting they must be (cue illiterate yanky word made up 5 mins ago, half Greek and half Latin as they know no languages) "Homophobic", which implies they fear homosexuality because they secretly are fascinated by it.

Well, no. Sorry. Weak argument, bumboy. We're not all rubbing each other down like Nige and Gareth after matches in the steam room. That's really your thing.

Why don't you log onto chutneyferrets.org or uphillgardening.co.uk and leave the rest of us in peace?

I love 606, it is quite the funniest thing ever!
LOLhairup.gif

"Laurence, I have yet to meet an Ospreys fan who looks like they were designed to have sex in any way."

My particular favourite.

What has our Cyril been discussing homosexuality on other rugby boards? Are we not homo-sensible enough for you?!! We have Prestwick you know!

Nah, the Ciryl on the 606 board is a Welsh bashing, WUM mungouring, English person. I occasionally browse 606, but find it the most annoying forum I've ever been to. 100 threads on the exact same thing, all ending in an anti English / Anti Welsh / Anti Ospreys slagging match. Of course this can be slightly funny, but usually not even close. The few people who try and have a serious debate just get outnumbered and overwhelmed by the WUMer's.

Latest posts