steynboi

i got it with steyn :) what is the further you got

Need Pictures of Proof! and step by step

2hqcfax.jpg

muv95j.jpg

vzegea.jpg

126ac1t.jpg

x69yrr.jpg

I kicked a 70m conversion with wilkinson a while back, but i have no proof, you'll have to take my word for it. there was like a 30kph wind straight towards the posts.

this was with 0 wind and with steyn not the Over Powered O'gara,wilkinson,carter,montgomery,latham duo.:)

I can understand why you said "duo", you did only mention two quality kickers :p (Latham + Carter)
I've kicked a goal behind me once. It's easy to do with the wind.

if you extract the kicking xml file from the data.gob and fiddle around with the settings, you can place kick the ball from Australia to New Zealand using mat dunning or similar. but it only works when playing a casual game, not a tournament.

Is it that gravity cheat thingy mode you get when you complete those challenges?

no i have no cheating for gravity, i can even post my profile, all i have unlocked is world cup montages and videos :(

well the gravity cheat mode could alter the same parameters in the game.

what i did was extract the 2a49d4edce33edfed090c978dbc10d2c.xml out of the data.gob and open it in notepad.

the settings are pretty self explanatory. i changed them and put the 2a49d4edce33edfed090c978dbc10d2c.xml back into the rugby08 folder.

it only works for standard games though, not tournament games and only affects place kicking, not general play kicking.

that is impressive!!! also how did you get steyn to look like that? He looks so real

Latest posts