• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6N Team of the Weekend

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 16 2010, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Williams at 7? He didn't have a great game against Scotland imo. Got blown away ruck time, and fell off a few tackles to boot. Warberton had a positive impact off the bench. I'd have Barclay, Bergamasco and Ouedraogo in from of Williams.

Agree with Bluemoon about Roberts. Much better game that in previous tests, but Bastareaud and Jauzion were better.[/b]
I felt I hadn't given Wales enough of a bias, so chucked Williams in. There was more French than Welsh in the list otherwise!

I felt Heaslip and possibly D'Arcy where Ireland's only really positive, and I wasn't going to try and spell anymore French words.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Feb 16 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 16 2010, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Williams at 7? He didn't have a great game against Scotland imo. Got blown away ruck time, and fell off a few tackles to boot. Warberton had a positive impact off the bench. I'd have Barclay, Bergamasco and Ouedraogo in from of Williams.

Agree with Bluemoon about Roberts. Much better game that in previous tests, but Bastareaud and Jauzion were better.[/b]
I felt I hadn't given Wales enough of a bias, so chucked Williams in. There was more French than Welsh in the list otherwise!

I felt Heaslip and possibly D'Arcy where Ireland's only really positive, and I wasn't going to try and spell anymore French words.
[/b][/quote]

D'Arcy is a French word by the way ;)

D'Arcy is only 5 letters.

My team of the torunament so far:

1- Domingo
2- Servat
3- A Jones
4- Cullen
5- B Davies (Yes, he's only had one start, but he was amazing against France, and made a great impact of the bench against Scotland, creating Shane's try, and cut many mistakes Vs England)
6- Sole
7- Barcley
8- Heaslip/Harinordoquy (I'd say that heaslip just pips it, but then I've not been paying any attention to the French back-row during games.)

9- Cussiter/Parra
10- Trinh-Duc
11- S Williams
12- G D'Arcy
13- M Basterau
14- Clerc
15- Poitrenaud

1. Jacobsen
2. Servat
3. Cole
4. Davies
5. Bortolami
6. Ferris
7. Bergamasco
8. Heaslip
9. Tebaldi
10. Sexton
11. Williams
12. Jauzion
13. Canale
14. Bowe
15. Poitrenaud

Tough team to select this week, because of how tight all the games were. Any number of people could play 5, 9, 10, 12 and 13. I just chose people from the winning teams who played well.

Canale's a good call. Played a blinder, which is good to see in a team that have been struggling badly.

Latest posts