• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

8 years

Geez I didn't even click when I noticed the date was 09/09/09. Anyway 8 years later and no sign of Bin Laden..

They'll never find him alive I think. You don't "find" people in Afghanistan/Pakistan/this big mess called Central Asia if they don't want to be found.
And they'll never win in Afghanistan if they don't attack Pakistan either, which they can't do.

8 Years and soldiers are still over there fighting a battle they are not allowed to win, but dying all the same.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 11 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Since 9/11, how quick does time go when you've left school?![/b]

yes damn it I was a schoolboy that time and now I treat people in ICU

I remember that day with striking imprints

Not only USA was hit by that events but whole world also

Sh*t that's a human fuc**in nature, to devastate everything made by hand of another one

PH2006033000779.jpg

God I was at College at the time, still 18...18!!! Bloody hell..thats a lot of geo-politics!

Ok ok drunk talk time.. Am I the only one who wonders why the fueck the US and Britain want to stay in Afghanistan? I can see them not wanting it to become a base for AL-Queda, but it's been proven in the pat by the Russians, British and even Alexander the Great that it's impossible to hold. The best you can hope to do is limit your invovlement with the wretched place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Sep 12 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok ok drunk talk time.. Am I the only one who wonders why the fueck the US and Britain want to stay in Afghanistan? I can see them not wanting it to become a base for AL-Queda, but it's been proven in the pat by the Russians, British and even Alexander the Great that it's impossible to hold. The best you can hope to do is limit your invovlement with the wretched place.[/b]

Because if they go away, the place is gonna be swamped by Pakistan and Iran, 2 countries not very fond of the US. It would also destabilise all the neighbouring countries ( Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China). All in all it's a f***in mess...

Latest posts